Love Hate part 2

Callies POV

I Called a cab and went to the jail. I cant believe I'm going again. But I can talk to him. I soon arrived and signed in.

Soon I saw Liam on the other side of the glass. I think he saw that I was upset cause he gave me a worried look. I entered and sat on the other side. We both picked up the phone.

"Don't you have school?" he asked.

"No. I had really bad morning sickness today." I said as a couple tear fell down my face.

"I think Brandon's cheating on me." I cried.

"Why?" he asked.

"I called him asking if he was still coming over today and this girl said Come back to bed we don't have all day." I cried.

"Callie look at me." he said. I did so. His hand was on the glass. I put my hand there.

"Do you think he hates me because im having a baby?" I asked.

"No, No, No. Callie. I know Brandon. He really doesn't seem like the guy to do something like that." he said. I wish I could touch him. I wish I could feel his hugs. I thought.

"I know same." Liam said.

"Did I say that aloud?" I asked.

"Ya" he laughed. I joined in.

"So, You and Jesus." he said. more as a question.

"What do you want to know all the details?" I asked.

"Yes"

After an hour of laughing and talking about how we've been the guards said we have 5 minutes.

"So your coming tomorrow, right." he asked.

"Ill try. Ill see you soon." he said as I grabbed my bag.

"Wait, Put your cheek to the glass." I did as he said. I didn't know what he was doing until I looked and saw that he was kissing my cheek.

"Bye" he said before hanging up his phone. I did so and called a cab.

Mike would not be home for a couple more hours so I started to make some food when I got home.

I put stuff in a bowl. I don't know what it was but it looked good. I went to go sit on the floor to watch tv. After a couple of minutes someone was knocking on the door. I got up and answered it to see Jesus.

"Hey, What are you eating?" was the first things that came out of his mouth.

"Food, Now hurry up I want to cuddle." I said very randomly. HE came in and put his bag down as I put my bowl down.

He laid of the couch as I laid beside him. He out his arms around me as I cuddled into him. We laid there until I fell asleep.

Mikes POV

I open the door o see a lot of stuff on the table. It looks like Callie was hungry. I saw Jesus bag on the floor so I know hes here. I look on the couch to see Callie in Jesus arms and I grab my phone and take a picture. They are good together. Im hoping they will working it out.

A/N

And hey guys this is the end on the double update. So last authors note was bad. I was rushing and so ya.

Thanks to everyone who is reading this book. I luv you all. I don't have any friends at school. So when I get an email say I have a new comment I smile a lo. So please comment all the time. I put a smile on your face and you guys do the same.

5,000 reads. Holy guys. This is amazing. Like really. IM so happy. I was singing and So im always really upset there but, what ever right,

Luv you -Taylor