Aftermath

Callie's POV

Mike drove me and Jesus home. Stef and Lena allowed Jesus to stay the night after hearing what happened with Brandon.

Mike said that they feel bad for doing what they did but they can't change anything. I keep getting texts for Brandon saying that he's sorry and all of that type of stuff. I just can't believe him sometimes. I know he hates Liam but how can he disapprove of my decision?

Right now I am laying on Jesus on the couch watching 27 Dresses. I have know idea why Mike has this movie but you know what ever.

As soon as we got home we went straight to the couch. I haven't had much cravings yet or morning sickness. So I do a lot of relaxing.

Mike said that he needed to go back and check on Brandon.

"So what actually happened up there?" Jesus asked me.

"I told him that I went to see Liam and he didn't want me to so he freaked out." I said looking down at my hand.

"I don't know why he can't just let me do what I want to do." I say getting up.

"It's because he loves you." Jesus said getting up.

"If he loves me then he should back off. He hasn't been here for me in a while. I want him to me here for me but it's like he doesn't care. " I said sitting down at the table.

"I know but trust me he loves you so much. He wants you to be safe." He said joining me.

"If he reacted like that towards me seeing Liam how the hell is he going to react to the baby being yours?" I said grabbing my phone.

"I don't know. " he said getting back up and walking to the door.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"Some where else where there's no one who's worried about someone's else's opinion." He said opening the door.

"We decided this together." I said getting up and running to the door.

"I know." He said looking down.

"If you didn't want to keep it secret then you should have told me." I said slowly walking over to him.

"But you decided it before anything. " he said sitting down.

"I'm so sorry. " I said remembering that day when I asked to speak to the doctor alone.

"It's fine. Just he, he hasn't been there for you. I have. It's been me who has been laying with you at night. Not him. I'm the one who respects your decisions, not him. I'm getting tired of him always saying that he's here for you but in reality it's me. " he said with a few tears coming down his face.

I brought my hand up to whip them.

"I know. I was there for everything. But what Brandon did today showed me that he doesn't love me the way I love him. " I almost whispered.

"I think we both should be single for a bit." He laughed and so did I.

"Ya maybe we should and focus on going to this doctor appointment tomorrow." I said just remembering.

"Oh yes. Shit. What am I going to tell moms when I'm not at school tomorrow?" He said looking at me.

"Your my best friend. Everything will be ok. " I said putting my head on his shoulder.

"Now I'm hungry. Want to make me some pasta with cheese?" I asked batting my eyes.

"Fine. We should go inside." He said getting up and helping me up.

"I'm going to go call Brandon. " I said going to my room.

I look at his number. I can't believe I'm doing this. But I want to in ways. I pressed it and put it to my ear.

B-hello.

C-hey

B-I'm so sorry Callie. I should respect what you decide.

C-it's ok. But Brandon I think it's over.

B-what? Are you kidding me. I made a little-

C-I'm sorry but I can't. Good bye.

----hung up. -------

I stood there in pure shock. I broke up with the best guy I've ever met. I took my phone and smashed it to the ground. I didn't know I was crying until I felt a tear on u lap.

Jesus's POV.

I'm glad that she's breaking up with him. He is , is just so Brandon. He is to protective of her. I was making pasta when I heard a smash coming from Callie's room. I quickly ran to her room and saw her phone smashed on the floor and her sitting there in tears. I ran over to her and hugged her.

"I have to stop crying." She laughed.

"It's ok to cry. " I said hugging her tighter.

"I'm hungry. " she said making me laugh. We both got up and went to the kitchen where the pasta was almost done.

We both quickly ate it and went to go sir on the couch.
Soon Callie's phone went off and she answered it.

"Hello"
"What"
"Oh my god. "
"Yes we're coming. " and then she put the phone down.

"Brandon ran away. "

A/N

Hey guys. I love this chapter a lot. So comment and vote. Thank you lots. I love all of you guys.

I hate school. I need to do this thing doe school with this guy I hate. Help lol.

-Taylor