News

Callies POV

"I just got home and I went to my room. I went to go sit down on my bed when some one grabbed me. He pulled me to him and covered my mouth with his hand. I tried to scream but no one was there. He tied up my hand and feet so that I couldn't move. It wasn't Liam but it was a friend of his. They hung out together all the time. Any way, He started kissing down my neck as I tried to get free. That's when he yelled at me telling me to shut up. Then he starting to-" I broke down I couldn't do it.

Mike and Brandon ran to me. They were sitting on the two chairs while the doctor was standing. I cried into Brandon's chest.

"Its ok Callie. You woke only a couple hours ago. You did very good. When your ready to talk you can come get me." With that the doctor left. Mike got up and sat on the chair.

"Callie are you ok?" he asked. I didn't know what to say. All I did was snuggle closer to Brandon and hid my head.

"Dad you will find him? Right." Brandon said.

"Brandon. It wont just be me. I promise. I will be my whole team." Mike explained. Brandon's arms pulled me closer to him.

"Im calling your mother." Mike said.

"Dad she wont care ." Brandon said. But Mike didn't care. He left.

"Brandon, He undressed and touched me and -" he put his finger over my mouth.

"You don't have to tell me." he said.

"But I have too." I said.

" He really hurt me really bad. Worst then Liam." I cried.

"Your ok." he whispered kissing me head. I can't think anymore. I don't want anyone else to know. I thought.

"I called Stef and Lena, They are on there way with Jesus. They told Marianna to take Jude out." I don't know what to say to him.

"Dad" Brandon said getting up.

"Brandon its ok." I said. Brandon sat back on my bed. We all talked about life. Any thing. Soon Jesus walked, Well ran into the room coming over to me.

"Callie" is all he said hugging me.

"Im ok." I said hugging him.

"Moms are out side they want to talk to Mike." Mike quickly left.

"Brandon, are you ok." Jesus asked walking over to him giving him a hug. Brandon cried.

"Guys im ok." I said getting up.

"Callie." Jesus said walking to me.

"Guys along as I don't think about I will be ok. Everyone asking if im ok is making me not ok.." I said.

"OK we get it." They said.

----------- Couple Days later-----------

So Brandon hasn't left the room neither has Mike. I got test done Yesterday. And they said if all is good I can leave today. I haven't talked to Stef and Lena. They only stay outside of the room. Anyways im playing with Jesus DSi snuggled to my amazing boy friend. We were laughing. Nothing should be wrong with me. the doctor came in.

He had a sad look on his face.

"Callie, Your pregnant."

A/N and hello. Thank you for the 3k. This chapter was hard to . but it wrote it.   So a twist is here merry back to school. Ok really what merry about that. So. How do u like it? Getting 3K means so much. I can go to school thinking about all of you guys who are reading. luv u - Taylor