visting

Jesus's POV

So the parents kicked Callie out about a week ago. I don't talk to them. Im so upset that they would do such a thing. She is like family. Brandon goes over there everyday an sleeps over there every other night. When he talks to moms its with hate. Jude has told me that he doesn't want to be part of a family that kicks people. He wont even look at the parents. Then there is my sister. She stays in her room. Doesn't talk, but she writes. She writes notes but that's about it. But then there's me. Moms knew how much I cared about Callie. I do talk to them but like everyone else its with hate. But I cant hate them, but yet I can. m

Im sitting in my room talking to Jude.

"Hey do you want to go see her tonight?" I asked.

"Can we?" he said as his face lite up.

"Yes, come on lets see if our sister wants to come and see if Brandons here." He got up and ran to Marianas room. A second later him and our sister come in with big smiles. We made are way to Brandons room to see him on his bed texting someone, which we all know is Callie.

"Hey do you want to go see Callie with us?" I asked.

"Um I cant, my dad kicked me out for the day." he said smirking.

"Well, we are going. Have fun tell moms we love them." we all ran out of the house on are way to Mikes.

Callies POV

Brandon got kicked out because of stuff.

-Flashback-

We were making out on the couch. Mike said he wont be home till late to night.

"So, I was thinking." I said as he kissed down my neck.

"Maybe I should go out for my drivers test."

"Ya i think that would be a good idea." Soon Mike walked in.

"Brandon please get out." and with that Brandon was gone.

- End of flah back-

So after a talk with Mike he went to bed. He said he had a bad day at work. I was just watching tv when there was a knock at the door. I slowly wqalked over to the door, opening it slightly Then it door flew open to see, Jesus, Jude and Marinna.

"Oh my God i have missed you guys." And gave them a big group hug.

"Callie why did Brandon get kicked out?" Little jude askewd.

"Because he was bad." i said laughing and invited them in.

"So how is living here?" asked Jesus

"its very good. Its quiet . I get hot showers and lots of food. and lots of sleep." I said. Everyone started to laugh.

"But Mikes very nice and we get along." I smiled.

"We all miss you." Jude said.

"Ya. You should visit." Suggested Marianna.

"Um your parents hate me." I said.

"Well we should come over more often then." Laughed Jesus.

"Ill be right back." I said, making my way to my room to grab some money. I was going to give it to them, so they could come when ever by buss or taxi. I was just about to shut my door when I saw Mike.

"Are the kids here?" he asked.

"Yup."

"What in your hand?" he said pointing to my hand that had the cash.

"Its some money that I was going to give them, so if they wanted thy could use the bus or taxi." I said walking away. I went out to the living room to see them all sleeping on the floor. Jude was in Marianna's arms and Jesus was sitting up on the chair. I went back to my room and grabbed some blankets. I went back to the living room and put the blankets on them. I laid on the couch and went to sleep.

Brandons POV.

I woke up around 7:00 am. I went to go to the bathroom when I saw that the rest of the kids weren't home. I quickly texted Callie. I waited and she didn't answer so I decided to call her.

Mikes POV

I had the day off so I thought I would make some breakfast. I went into the living room to see , Jesus on the chair asleep, Callie on the couch asleep, and Jude and Marianna sleeping on the floor. I heard Callie's phone going off, probably Brandon. I go and check and it was Brandon. I go and pick it up.

B-Callie oh my god are the kids there

M- it's dad yes. I guess they came here when I was asleep and I guess that they went to sleep.

B-dad moms are going to be so mad.

M-ok well how bout you drive here and pick them up like now.

B- ok ill be there ASAP.

---------•------------ end of phone call

I went over to the stove and started making pancakes. Not even bothering to wake up the kids. Brandon can do that.

After all the pancakes were done I heard a loud knock at the door followed by Stef's voice.

"Mike open the door. " I took my time and went to the door. I said before opening the door.

"You need to be quiet. The kids are sleeping." After I heard groans I opened the door.

"Well good morning Lena, Brandon." I said. Lena gave me hug while Stef went by me and went to the living room.

"Mike why didn't you wake them up" she said in a low voice.

"Because I thought Brandon was coming."

"Moms what is so wrong that they stayed over here?" Brandon asked.

"Brandon this is not where they live. They didn't even ask" said Stef.

"Well maybe they knew that if they asked you guys would say no." Brandon said louder.

"Brandon you are not aloud to have a day in this." Stef yelled. I hate yelling.

"Stef get out of my house. " I said pointing to the door.

"Mike" she said.

"Get out. " I yelled and soon she was gone.

"I am so sorry for her. She is just upset about Brandon always over here. " Lena said.

"Well we can wake them up and eat so food and you guys can be on your way." I said smiling.

"I think we should wake up the kids and go back home. Sorry mike." She said waking up the kids.