John Lennon 9

"Stop it John." You said giggling as he kisses your neck. "Can't help it love, you're just beautiful and sexy." As he smacks your butt making you squeak but laugh. You were just wearing a pair of shorts with your bra while John is shirtless but he's wearing his boxers. It was one hot Sunday day that you two just decided to stay like this all day.

"I can't believe I'm with you, you're just like a goddess." He smirks while biting your earlobe softly. "I'm not a goddess, Marilyn Monroe is and always she will be." "I know she is but you're my only goddess and always will you be." You blush and give him a kiss. He kisses back while moving his hands up and down to your thighs, it sends you the goosebumps that John notice and chuckles.

"Mmm." You hummed softly as his tongue explore your mouth while you wrap your legs around his waist and fight back with your tongue making him groan. As you two tongue kiss he starts licking your neck making you moan softly. "Johnny..." "Oh Y/n." You pulled his hair softly and he moan.

He grins and says "This is going to be a long day isn't it?" You nodded and kiss him back and well it was a long day making love with your husband. Very long day indeed.