John Lennon 8

"Oh god." You moan while John is fucking you with his finger. "I love your moans, it sound sexy and you sound hopeless too." He whisper your ear giving the chills in your neck. He started fucking you fast, adding another finger making you gasp. "Oh!" You grab his shoulder telling him to go deeper, which he did.

"Oh Johnny-" He smack your pussy making you yelp. "You're out of practice love, what do you call me while I'm fucking you with me fingers?" "D-daddy." He grins "Good girl." He put three fingers and start fucking you with it. You moan louder and move your head up and grabbing his shoulder. Oh lord, he's good...

"What's my name?" "D-d-daddy..." I answer. "Say it louder!" He demand while he finger faster like a cheetah and going even deeper making you scream. "DADDY!" I scream. "OH DADDY I'M CLOSE, DON'T STOP DADDY!" I feel my climax coming, I knew I'm close. "When you're gonna cum, call me daddy understood?" I nodded and moan. "I'm gonna cum-" "Say it!"

"OH DADDY I'M GONNA-OH!" And I cum. I panted fast and hard, I look at him and he's licking my juices. I put my head down on the bed and took some breaths. "You taste devine, love." He smirks. He grab something on his pockets and gave me 500 dollars. "I can't take this." He raised his eyebrows "Not enough huh? Here then." He gave me more money, I counted and I have 1,000 dollars.

"Sir, I can't take all of this, I'm not worth it." "Ah but my dear, you are worth it, please I insist take it." I was about to resist but he shush me by putting his finger in my lips. "You're worth it love." And left, leaving me confused and shocked.

{Haven't wrote a smutty chapter for a long time huh? Well here it is, hope you all enjoyed it. Till next time!✌🏻️ }