Paul McCartney 3

It's a rainy day, Paul has a day off. Recently "The Beatles" been arguing. John nows listen to Yoko Ono than the band members, I mean it's nice that John hears Yoko thoughts about the songs their writing, but you also have to agree with the others if they want too or not. Ringo and George shout to each other. George wants Ringo to hit the right beat and Ringo wants George to hit the right chorus. They have never shout each other like that. They were like brothers, now it looks like they're against each other. Lastly, Paul and John fight everyday, it's the same with them over again. Paul has ideas and John has different ideas and they don't agree with each other anymore. It's like they're friendship is going away, slowly.

"That's not fair, that's not fucking fair!" You heard Paul's yells as soon he came back from wherever he went. "What's not fair, Paul?" Y/n ask. He looks at you and comes closer towards you. He then collapse on the floor. You bent down and hold him by his waist, you hear him sobbing and nows he's crying a lot. "Paul, what's the matter, why are you crying?" You said softly, while patting his back to try to calm him down. He was still crying, you grab his face and making him look at you in the face. He look at you, with his red, watery eyes. You smile sadly, you hated when he was crying it make you cry too. You dried his tear by kissing his tears that was still in his cheeks. He start calming down, and you kiss him in the forehead.

"I'll make us some tea and we'll talk about it, ok?" He nodded and once again you grab him by his waist and walk to the kitchen and sat him down to the chair. You went to prepare the tea, a few minutes then the tea was ready and you poured some on Paul's mug and then your's. You handed his mug and he drank some and you did the same.

"Now would you like to tell me what happened?" You ask. He nodded and started "Well I went to the studio because I left something over there. As soon I went there John was there speaking to Yoko, that he doesn't want to work anymore because I argue so much with him and the only reason why he doesn't want to with us anymore, it's because I'm the one 'distracting him.' I was so mad that I went up to him and said to him 'You know what don't worry, I wouldn't distract you anymore because I quit!' And left out of there. Now The Beatles are no longer a band because George made his mind that's he's quitting when we're done doing the album and Ringo also quit since yesterday, but he'll still work until the album is done also. So basically everyone fucking quit!" He yell and hit the table with his fist and you jump little by his action.

You never seen Paul that mad, you were a little terrify. His eyes looks like he could kill anyone in seconds. Paul look at you and realize what he did. He calms himself down went up to you and hug you, tightly. "I'm sorry Y/n, I didn't mean to scare you darling." You hug him back "I understand don't worry, you have the right to get angry just don't do anything stupid." "I know darling, I know." He kiss you and you kiss him back full with love and understand meant.

"Let's get you to bed Paul, you'll thank me later. You're so tired lately and this fuss is getting you stress." You said. He nodded and you took him by the hand to the bedroom you guys share. Both of you went under covers, cuddling each other's and kissing each other cheeks and foreheads. "Sleep well, love. I love you Paulie." You said. He smile and kiss your cheek and said "I will, and I love you too, darling." And the both of you fell asleep.