John Lennon 2

{Warning:Some cuss words and really smutty hope you enjoy peeps ;)}

"Oh John" you moan, you guys are having a smutty make out session it started you guys talking then cuddling and kissing but when your boyfriend John Lennon decided to have some teasing.

He started by licking your neck and of course you moan softly then he took out your clothes so he only left you with your bra and underwear.

Then he lick his lips in a sexy way and that's where you got turn on and pull him to a kiss, so both you guys were teasing each other.

You were now on top of him you start kissing him in the neck too and he moan softly then you put your hand down to his thigh and he started to breathe shakily and you slid it down and grab his crotch that was already hard and he grunt as soon you did that.

You unzip his pants and you took off his boxer too, then you saw his long crotch and you were amazed cause he really did have a big, long crotch (sorry but this is a really smutty one shot😂) You smirk then and said" I could be a tease too, Johnny" and start playing with his cock and he moans softly.

"You like what I'm doing babe" you said it in a sexy way he just kept moaning and nodding his head then he spoke"Ah- y-yes" you smirk to yourself "But you're going to enjoy this" and you put his cock to your mouth and start sucking it that's when John moan loudly "Ah Y/n that fe-feels so-so g-good!" You start doing faster and harder and that when John just yell instead of moaning "AHH SHIT BA-BABE-HARDER, HAR-AHHH HARDER!" And you did what he ask that's when he cum already and you wipe the cum from your mouth.

"I'm so-sorry I couldn't handle i-it any-" and you kiss him so he wouldn't talk anymore and smile "It's okay baby I understand I know I did a pretty good damn job right?" He chuckle and kiss your cheek and then your mouth but then he pinned you down and starts taking out your underwear and pull his cock out and puts it inside from your vagina and you started to moan for more.

"Of course you did a pretty good job but it's my turn to do even better job love." And you guys have a nice love sex for the night.