George Harrison 6

"You look lovely, love." George said as he kiss your cheek and earlobe. You smile and sigh as he kiss your earlobe, "Thank you, now let's go!" You said excited. He chuckles by your cuteness and nods and both of you go to the party.

As you entered in Ringo's flat, he greets you and you greet back and give him a present. "What's this?" He question. "Well your birthday past, so here. Happy late birthday Ringo." And give him a big hug. He chuckles and kiss your cheek "Thank you love." And went off. You look over your left and George is not there and you start looking for him. Few minutes later, you found no luck finding him, so you gave up and sat in the couch. "Where could he be?" You thought to yourself, until you felt someone tap your shoulder shrugging your thought away. "Oh, hey Paul." You said kindly. He grins and sits next to you, "Hello love."

"How you been?" You said. "I've been pretty good, how about you?" "Same." You responded. He nods and it was quiet for a few minutes until he came a little closer and whisper to your ear, "let's go outside." He got up and went outside. You tilted your head a little and thought "Hm, that's strange. Oh well." And went outside.

"So what's up?" You said kinda loud. He shush you and says "Nothing I just wanted to admire the stars in the sky with you." "Oh." "Really Paul?" You stand next to him and look up, "Wow it's actually nice." You thought again. "Hmm." You said as you keep admiring the stars, focusing too much that you didn't felt Paul hugging you from behind. He start kissing your neck and you immediately got back to reality and gasp as he start sucking your sweet spot. You quickly push him away, you grab your purse and got out a little mirror and check if he left you a mark. "Oh thank god." You sigh in relief and look at him angrily.

"What the hell is your problem?" You yell. He looks at your nervously and then looks down at the floor with his face on guilt. You walk up to him and grab him by the collar. "Answer me!" "I- I..." And soon his hands wrap around your waist pulling you close enough leaving no gap and kiss you forcefully. "Y/n where are y- what the fuck?!" Paul pulled away quickly and you look at George seeing rage in his eyes. "It's not what it looks-" "Oh cut that bullshit, I clearly fucking saw it!" "George calm down..." Paul said while walking up to him "Don't you tell me to calm down, you arsehole!" He was about to punch Paul, but you quickly blocked him by pushing him away from Paul. "George please let me explain-" "Don't explain to me anything, as a matter of fact we're leaving." He drags you to the car and drove off.

"George please!" You burst into the house and try to tell him what really happened. "Let me explain what happened back there for god sake!" He drags you again and takes you to the bedroom and pushes you to the bed. You start getting scared, thinking that he'll hurt you or something. "G-G-Georgie..." You began to stutter. He smirks and chuckles darkly. You gulped and began shaking a little. He pins you the bed quickly making you squeal, "What's the matter love, you're afraid at me?" You refuse look at him and he growls. He grabs your chin making you look at him, "When I talk to you, you better look at me and answer me!" He said loudly. "Understand?!" You nodded and he grins. "Good, now answer me. Are you afraid of me?" You nodded slowly and he chuckles.

"Well love you should be." He start biting your neck making you yelp in pain, leaving you bite marks and now sucks your neck leaving hickeys and sucks on your sweet spot making you moan. "You like that, huh?!" You moan as a respond and he grins. He gets off on you and says "Look at your neck." You quickly look at your neck and you gasp. Three bite marks and three hickeys in your neck, you hear him chuckle and you look at him like he's insane. "So people will know that your mine and I don't like to share things that are mine!" He pins you again and grind on you feeling his erection through his pants, you gasp as he start fingering you with three fingers. You moan loudly, grabbing his hand to go deeper. "Ah I see someone is impatient, tell me what you baby." He said while grinning. "I need you." You whisper. "I can't hear you." "I need you." You moan out. "Louder!" He demanded. "I need you George!" You yell. He stops fingering and looks at you full with lust. "Your wish is my command." He takes out his pants and then your pants and knickers. He thrust into you, not even letting you adjust. You hiss by the pain but eventually the pain turns into pleasure. "Who do you belong?" "You." "Say it louder!" "I belong to you George and only you!" You moan out loud. "Fuck yeah you do!" And starts going faster and deeper making you scream.

"I'm gonna cum!" You yell. "Ah shit, same!" "OH GEORGE!" "OH Y/N!" And both of you cum at the same time, he falls next to you. Breathing in and out quickly cover with sweat and kiss your lips but this time full with passion. "George I-" "I know what happened back there." You sigh in relief and kiss his cheek. "I'm gonna kick his arse tomorrow." You laugh and he chuckles. "I'll always believe you love, no matter." You smile and hug him and fall asleep with your man you truly love.

{It's been a long time I haven't update a chapter for this book especially a smutty one, hope you enjoyed loves!}