John Lennon 3

Today is the day that John is coming back from the tour in America. It's been 3 years without him and you miss him dearly, you couldn't even sleep because you would cuddle him in order for you to sleep. John called you on Friday that he'll be back on Monday, and you were excited as ever. He also said that he'll be there at 5 pm, and now like it's Monday and almost 5, you're waiting patiently for him to come back to your arms.

{5:00 pm}

It's now 5 and John will be at the door any minute, you heard the door unlocked and "Y/N I'M BAAACK!" Said John in a singing voice. You rushed toward the front door and jumped at him hugging him like you haven't seen him for ages!

"Oh John I missed you so much." You said while kissing him all over the face, he chuckle and hugged you tightly cause you were still on his arms. "I missed you too, dear. Wow it's been three years without you." "It's been so lonely without you I couldn't even sleep at night, the only thing I think is about you Johnny. You said while nuzzling in his neck. He grinned cheekily but answer "Oh really?" "Yes babe, like what else should I've been thinking while you were away?" He laughed and said "Good point." John then took you to your bedroom you guys share.

He started kissing you roughly and you kiss him back roughly too, it's been a long without you guys kissing like couples do... And having sex.

He started taking your shirt, jeans, bra and your underwear off. You took his shirt, pants and his boxes off too. He then pushed to the bed softly and went on top of you and kissing your neck, you moan softly his name when he give you two hickeys.

He then looked at you in the eyes and said "Well then if you missed me very much, I bet you missed me cock on your pussy, am I right? You giggle by his little cheeky joke but answer "Yes, I missed your cock on my pussy." He then kissed you on the lips tenderly "Well then love, it's been years without you that means it's been years without your pussy on me cock." He said in a low, husky voice that gives you the goosebumps.

He then entered you slowly letting you adjust his sizes and you gasped by it, damn you have missed his big long dick. He then quickens his pace and you start moaning his name, "Aww John, you're so big." He groans by you talking dirty to him "O-oh shit, you're so tight." He then goes deeper and you moan even louder that I think all the neighborhoods could hear.

He kept hitting you on your G-spot repeatedly making you almost reach your climax, after few more thrust you hit your climax, moments later John follow then.

You guys then cuddle and kiss each other full with passionate. "Is this your new way to say welcome back to me babe?" John said while chuckling, you the said "Well no, but that you said that... it is now." And you both guys laughed, and cuddle for the rest of day.

Until John decided to have a round two and you gladly agreed.😏