George Harrison 1

{A/N this is a smut one shot enjoy ;)}

"Oh Y/n, how I miss kissing you like this." George said while kissing your neck and licking it too. You and George are having a hot make out session.

It started you guys kissing innocently like every couples do until Georgie haded to be naughty and started to tongue kiss you, kissing your neck, and leaving you lots of hikis too.

You were moaning his name softly and like George was so naughty he wanted you to moan his name out loud so he ask you to moan his name loud but like you like to tease him(and cause you sometimes you get horny) refuse so he smirk and said "Fine then challenge accept."

So he started making you bite marks in your neck and you whine a little but moan at the same time, then he took your shirt out and your skirt so he only left you with your bra and underwear.

He then lick his lips in a sexy way and that made you wet a little and like he knows you get wet by that so he put his finger inside from your underwear and you froze there not knowing was he's going to do and then he whisper your ear and said "You're going to like this" and start rubbing your clit and you whine with pleasure "Ah-ahh G-George" and start moaning his name not that loud though.

George just smirk and said to you one more time to moan his name out loud but you still refuse because you wanted more, so he then took your bra away and start sucking your tits while rubbing your clit hard and that's when you moan his name really loud  "GEORGE OH GEORGE!" You moan out very fucking loud.

George stop sucking your tits and kiss you while still rubbing your clit then he stop doing everything and you were sweating and all wet now and panting and George just laugh and said "Next time when I ask you to moan my name out do it or then I'll make you but then again I wouldn't mind doing this."