John Lennon 1

"Good morning sweetheart" said my boyfriend John Lennon. John and I have been couple for 3 years, John is in a band called"The Beatles." Ever since we started dating the news been crazy about us.

"Good morning John" I said smiling while I get up from the bed and went to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I went back to the bedroom and change clothes, and went downstairs to the kitchen and saw John waiting for me to make him breakfast.

"Would you like some tea or coffee?" "Tea would be nice," said John while smiling I smile and made my way to make his tea, then make breakfast for the two of us. While I was making bacon and eggs I felt two arms around my waist and I just smile and continue making breakfast. "Breakfast is ready" I said "Great I was starving" John chuckle, I grab his tea put it on the table then our breakfast.

After breakfast we went to our bedroom and lay down cuddling each other. "You're the most beautiful bird I ever met and I'm lucky to have you my love, I love your laugh, your smile, your eyes, I just love everything about you, Y/n." I blush and kiss his soft lips then he grab my waist to pull me close while we were kissing deeper. Then we pull away slowly, John grab my hand and said "Y/n I love you with all of my heart, promise me you will never leave me, ever?" I kiss his cheek and said "John I promise that I will never leave you, you make me happy every single day I love you so much I could never leave you,ever"John smile and kiss me again.

"I love you Y/n, with all of my heart." "I love you too John, with all of my soul."

{This story will be only Beatles one shot anyone has a request or want to be part of the one shots comment below and I'll only pick three people thx peeps hope you enjoy}