Ringo Starr 5

"Oh yes right there!" You moan as he suck you off. "Mmm Ringo..." "You like that?" As he put his index finger inside your pussy. You nod as you bite your bottom lip. He added another finger and you hiss by the pain. You have never felt this pleasure, I mean you been having sex with other guys but damn Ringo is better than your other customers.

"Suck me off darling." You nodded and kneel down. You unzipped his pants and there it is his penis. "It's huge" you thought. You kiss his tip and begin to suck him. He groans and grab your head to go all the way down to his balls, you gag, he then pull your hair which you moan. "Ready for me to fuck the living out of you?" "Yes Ringo." He growls and pull your hair harder which you yelp. "Call me sir for now on. So are you ready for me cock?" "Yes, sir." He smirk and grab you by your ass and push against the wall. You grab his waist with your legs. "Guess you done this before, you naughty girl." You smirk and give him a big hickey in his neck, and he did the same to you.

He then enter you slowly and you moan softly. He quickens his pace and you start moaning crazy. "Oh, oh!" "God you're so tight!" "Yes, uhhh harder!" He thrust harder making your butt hit the wall hard. "Ohh yess, don't stop!!" You moan loud. "I'm about to cum!" He moans out loud. "Ohhh please don't cum yet, I need more pleasure!" He start smacking your ass and you hiss by the pain but you moan by the pleasure. He smack you until your ass was red which you felt you were about to come too. "Ohh Ringo, I mean sir I'm about to come! "Me too!" You scream his name and came and soon after he came too.

He put you down on the ground, you legs felt like jelly and there's some cum on your thighs. You wiped it out and give a quick kiss to Ringo. "You're amazing. Better than my other costumers." You giggle he chuckle and hold your breasts. "When could I see you again?" "Next week, I have a break from my job. You could come to my place and we'll have lots of fun." "By fun you mean fucking." He grins. You smirk and answer "Yup you're right on that." "Good cause you have one tight pussy, I could fuck every every single fucking day." You chuckle and start putting your clothes back on and fix your hair. "Well night Ritchie, hope you have a wonderful night." "Oh I did love, I did." You blow him a goodnight kiss and left leaving Ringo with his sexual thoughts what to do tomorrow to pleasure you.