John Lennon 4

"I fucking saw you Y/n, why are making up stuff?!" John growled, you and John went to a bar just to have fun, until he saw you talking to Mick Jagger. Well Mick was flirting with you not you.

"So you're telling me I'm lying to you? Is that what you're fucking saying?!" You snapped back. You were so mad but sad at the same time. This hasn't been your first "argument" with him, this has been like your 15 times or more, just because he thinks you were flirting back with Mick.

"Then explain me why he kiss your cheek and shoulders? I fucking told you not to wear that damn dress because you know how he is, are ye stupid or wot?!!" That's when you have enough, you smack the shit of him and he looked at you very pissed off. "Don't you dare fucking called me stupid cause' I ain't no stupid, you're stupid for not believing me and I'm sick of that bullshit!" You were furious, how could he? You really loved him and trusted him. You thought he loves you and trusted you but you were wrong.

"Why the bloody hell you smack me for?!" He yelled like a mad man, you then answer "Because you're being stupid for not trusting me, but the WORST THING IS I FOUND OUT YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH THIS YOKO ONO!!!" You started to cry. John then eyes went wide and started to sweat a little, "H-how did ye-" you interrupt him by screaming "BECAUSE I SAW YOU HAVING SEX WITH HER, WHEN YOU SUPPOSEDLY HAVE A FUCKING MEETING WITH THE LADS BUT GUESS WHAT BITCH? I FOLLOWED WHERE YOU WERE ACTUALLY GOING AND THE REST IS HISTORY! HOW I FUCKING KNOW?! BECAUSE I ASKED THE STUDIO IF I COULD TALKED TO YOU AND SAID THAT HE'S NOT HERE AND I SAID THAT'S FUNNY HE SAID THERE'S GOING TO BE A MEETING AND THEN SHE SAID I GUESS HE WAS WRONG!!!" John felt guilt his body starting feeling weak he felt like crying but no tears came.

You started packing your stuff and when you were done you called Paul if you could stay in his flat until you could find a apartment and he said "Sure, I'll pick you up in 10 minutes."

You then went to the living room, sitting in the couch waiting for Paul to come pick you up. John didn't do anything he knows he lost you worst... He knows he broke your heart very badly. Paul then knocked John's door and saw you give you a hug and grabbed your three suitcase and put in inside the car, as soon you were about to leave. You went up to John and give your wedding ring to him back and your last words were "I wouldn't need this anymore because I bet she needs this way more than me, I never want to see you again because if you do I'm not afraid and beat the crap of you because I was born in Bridgeport Connecticut and I took boxing lesson since the age of 8. So don't fuck with me Lennon!" You snapped one more time and left for good.