Paul McCartney 2

"Paul stop it" you giggle Paul playfully kissing your neck he was on top of you, you guys were just having fun like little kids. "Oh yeah what you're gonna do, love?" He grin playfully you just chuckle and pinned him down so now you were on top of him.

"Then I'll do this" and starts tickling him, Paul just laugh and he try to say stop but you tickle even more so he won't have the chance to say stop.

"Lo-love please st-stop" he said while laughing more you just kept tickling him for 5 more seconds and then you stop.

"What's the matter?" You said "Can't your girlfriend have some fun?" Paul took some breaths and then spoke "Yes my girlfriend could have fun I was joking but seriously I couldn't breathe anymore."

You just chuckle and kiss him and he kiss back then he pinned you down you were shock cause he pinned you fast like a ninja, and he just smirk and said "Instead of tickling each other and having fun like kids"he starts taking out your shirt so he left you with your bra and starts kissing your bare chest and whisper to your ear "Let's have some real fun, dear."

Boy you guys have some real fun for the afternoon😏😂

{I know it's short, but hey at least it's good right? Right? Well you peeps decide lol peace and love✌🏼️❤️}