18

Dior Combs. 💰

2:30pm ⌚️

2:30pm ⌚️

"I understand you don't talk to me because who I married but put your boyfriend in his place." I said to my sister, I came to meet up with my sister before it was time to pick up Khloe from her training classes.

"What place am I putting him in exactly Dior ?"

"Out of Khloe way, he keep popping up on my wife and if it happen again we will have some problems."

"Why your wife can't be telling him come them please? I'm just asking because all this information new to me Dior."

"Because I seen it with my two eyes, look man just tell him stay away from her I'm not trying to beef or anything."

"I know because ain't no beef, beef is me smacking Khloe down just because she was fake from jump. Beef is me going to her shop starting some shit that's beef."

"Chill with that, that's starting shit that won't end pretty. She don't say anything about you so don't say shit about her."

"Damm you married this bitch and went against the blood cold ?"

"Family over everything with me but you won't play with her and think it's cool either Dee."

She didn't say anything back because the man was coming with her food.

"Right Dior, you won't play with my man and think it's cool so what ?"

"How we get here man ? I came here asking you to check your boyfriend and a heads up that's he still on Khloe line but you looking pass all that."

"I trust my man that's why I'm looking pass that, but I'll take the heads up long as you know Khloe still texts Jay I seen the text messages." She smiled drinking from her cup.

"And you smiling? You hate my girl face it we blood but if you put hands on her ima let her beat your ass." I said standing up leaving out this hole in the wall food place.