1.

Khloe Jackson. 💋

I pushed at the stop requested button on the bus wanting patiently until the bus driver came to a complete stop before standing up walking to the back door. He opened the door I waved and walked off. I looked down at my watch seeing it was only 6 o'clock meaning I had 30 minutes to spare before I had to be at work and on time.

I walked into McDonald's that was close by and order my usual sausage biscuit and orange juice. After paying, taking my receipt and change I wanted for my number to be called. The upper age lady called my number I thanked her grabbed my food and took a seat by the window.

I watched the people walk in and out of McDonald's in summer clothes. It was May and this Atlanta weather had people feeling themselves. I had on a simple all gray two piece set with some fuzzy sandals on my feet and was fine with that.

I placed everything I didn't want back into the brown paper bag and stood up letting any crumbs fall. I threw my trash away keeping my orange juice walking out the door.

"Morning beatfriend." My bestfriend Diamond greeted me when I walked into the hair shop with a big smile. "We just be twinning so unexpectedly."

"Morning Boo." I gave her a big hug. "You look nice, what today looking like ?"

She looked down at the appointment book I took that time to put my things away.

"We actually only have 5 heads, than around 4 o'clock we have seven. That's not bad."

I nodded my head surprised we both been working at one of her mothers hair shops for a year now. I always had a passion for hair but when you live in the A that passion will not get you far in life with hair salons on every block. I wasn't making much but it was enough for me survive off until I graduated college.

"Ma coming into day ?" I asked.

I went over to my hair station putting my pink full length hair apron on overtop of my outfit. I slide my feet out my sandals putting them into some high top all black Adidas.