3.

Khloe Jackson. 🎀

2 days later

2 days later.

"Something's really has to give Kay." Diamond said applying makeup under my eye covering my black eyes. "You're 21 about to be 22, meaning you are and forever will be at this point a grown ass women."

"She has hit me before but never like this, it's like she got so mad." I was trying to hold my tears back so my makeup wouldn't mess up. "So mad, then I had on his clothes and he pulled in the driveway everything from that went down hill."

"Please don't cry no more, let's just move into together ? We can put extra hours in at the shop." She went back and front from my face to the makeup she has laid out in her room.

"Can't do that and my mother won't let me. Diamond please for once stop acting like you don't know how she carry things, please."

Diamond seen it first hand how this lady can treat me that's why she's not allowed back over my house because she told her mother one day and her mother questioned my parent skills.

"I'm sorry I'm just trying to be that helpful bestfriend. Maybe when it really become to much you'll pack your things and leave. Even if it "running away". She used her fingers quoting. "You have people that can't sleep worrying about your wellbeing in that house."

"Okay." I said over the topic of conversation. "How is things going at the shop ? Still upset I missed a few days."

"Mmm, okay for the most part, whatever clients didn't reschedule I took them. Oh and Jay came pass looking for you."

"He did what ?"

"You heard me correctly, he came pass looking for you."

"I don't know why I told him us talking wasn't a good idea and I blocked his number that night."

"It wasn't a good idea because you got home late ?"

"No, I just don't want to talk to nobody right now with everything going on and to be honest it's a bit embarrassing. When he ask can we do something or hang out and I have to say no or when he has to rush me home."

"Yeah I understand but what if he's your saver ?"

"What ?" I asked confused.

"Listen." She laughed. "What if god placed him into your life to save you from your mother ? You know I'm big on my religion and that's what I believe."