21

Diamond C. 💎

"Okay Miss Carter, we now have all of Sammy info and will be putting out a stay away order against him, he is not allowed to come near you in anyway possible not even to your house

"Okay Miss Carter, we now have all of Sammy info and will be putting out a stay away order against him, he is not allowed to come near you in anyway possible not even to your house. If he does I want you to pick up your phone and call 9-1-1 immediately." The lady police officer said to me handing me papers.

"Okay thank you so much." I fixed my sunglasses on my face and hurried up and left out the police station, heading towards my car.

After getting my ass beat I couldn't do it no longer, I couldn't have him locked up because of me hitting and starting things. It was either a stay away order or both of us get locked up but I couldn't do that. I had to get my life together now this is happening I had to find a way to pay my bills.

Today I had my day planned out, I was meeting a few people this morning and doing hair the rest of today. I wasn't going back home no time soon I had money saved so I'll either get a hotel or go to my moms home where I'm always wanted.

I pulled up to this outside lunchtime place, and parked my jeep car in their car parking place. I got my bag and got out going to get a table for two. After getting my table I took my seat waiting for the guess to show face.

As I was looking over the chef special, I felt my phone going off in my bag. I didn't feel like talking so I let it go off. I looked up as I heard the seat across from me pull out.

"Wassup ?" Khloe asked with a attitude clearly

"Wassup ?" Khloe asked with a attitude clearly. "What you press me out to be here for ?"

"Okay I see you have a attitude and you have every right but I thought we could talk."

"Go head im all ears." She fixed her self in her seat, folding her fingers together giving me eye contact.

"Well I just wanted to talk, you know apology for everything I did, I know I did some petty things but I was upset. Seeing you come fight for me had me thinking like she was always loyal to me. It's been years and I can't stop thinking how fucked up as a person I was. So that's why I asked you could we talk."