2.

Jay'Ceon Clark 💰

If somebody would've told me designing clothes would make me a rich man at the age of 25, two years ago I would've told them get fuck out out my face. I put blood, sweat, tears and every dollar I had into my clothing line so to see it take off made me proud of myself. I wasn't into fashion at first but when I start to put my friends outfits together it start to become something I loved now all I know is fashion.

I just left from two different meetings one was about our order numbers that was going crazy. The other was about putting a fashion show together for next month. I'm the type of guy who wanted to start now I needed ten gorgeous females and 10 fly niggas to rock my clothes.

I pulled into my mother driveway and parked my car right beside hers. It seemed like I moved out my mother house just to come visit her everybody. My mother was my heartbeat only she could stop that from pumping.

I walked into the house and heard her heels clicking against the hard wood floor.

"Hey baby you scared me." She said meeting me halfway for a hug and kiss.

"Don't see why I'm the only other person with a key and you look nice."

If I was out with my mother people didn't know if she was my sister, mother or girlfriend. She bodied anything she put on now I see where my fashion side come from.

"Thanks, I know but people brake into houses all day long."

"In a gated community ?" I asked.

"Anywhere stop with the questions. What you do today ?"

"Had some meeting but I need your help."

"With ?" She asked handing me a cup of apple juice.

"Some pretty girls for my fashion show next month and helping me style them."

"Jay where do you want me find some pretty females around your age at ? I think you forget my age sometimes." She shook her head laughing.

"I don't Ma." I laughed with her. "What about them two females from the hair salon ?"