20

Sammy T. 🤘🏽

The Next Day

The Next Day.

I sat on the end of the bed in the house my party was at, I was trying to keep my mind calm so I rolled a fat one up and faced it. It was two girls to the right and left of me I was fully dressed so I knew nothing went down with them and me. I don't remember to much of last night but Diamond and Khloe fighting. Khloe should've let Diamond get jumped because her punk as friend didn't help. Before Draya left she told me I couldn't have my son around Diamond no more and I had to respect that.

I got out the bed, woke the two bitches up so they could roll out. I only bought the house out for 48 hours so I would return the key now and chill the rest of today. I walked around the house making sure everything was good, only thing I know I would have to replace was a table.

After taking care of everything, I made my way to my to Diamond house. I used my key to let myself in, I walked into her bedroom and she was sleeping peacefully.

"You like starting shit right?" I chocked Diamond out her sleep, throwing her back was against her bedroom wall

"You like starting shit right?" I chocked Diamond out her sleep, throwing her back was against her bedroom wall. "Keep starting shit but got your ass beat !" I threw her head to the wall letting her go.

"Get out SAM ! Get out my house
Sam." She said crying throwing things at me. "You won't ! Just get out."

"I ain't going no where, fuck out my face son." I walked into the bathroom cutting the shower on, when I was turning around Diamond send a clean manly punch to the side of my face.

"I said get out." She backed up all the way to the room. "Go to your babymother house because I won't continue to deal with this."

"I can't because you put hands on her like she wasn't my son mother, now my son can't be around you Diamond." I didn't hit her silly ass back I just start removing my clothes in her face.