25/TheEnd

Khloe Jackson. 💕

Three years later

Three years later . . .

I dropped my marriage last name and came back with my original name and swore to myself to never marry somebody so fast again. I honestly through me and Dior would work out. Shit, even after him telling me he cheated and got her pregnant I took him back. Some weeks later we found out he was drugged so I was okay it was a weight lifted off my chest.

That didn't last long months after that she had a miscarriage if you ask me Kramer was a bitch and what goes around comes around. I was even there for her and him because at the end of the day I was her step mother, I guess as he was being there for her he start catching feelings and again he slept with her. Like always he told me this time around I didn't cry I simply packed up and left him alone. It was never in me to be a bitter bitch that wasn't my character. Last time we went to court she was with him and that was the last time I seen him in person.

I took a year off and away from everybody and moved away, yes I packed my things and moved to Las Vegas I didn't know why I just moved somewhere. For that year I picked up a pin every chance I got and start making raps up about my life. After that year I came back to Atlanta and never had to look back at my career because my rap career took off with no questions asked I couldn't believe it.

"Come on you taking mad long to do nothing." Jay said walking in our bathroom looking daddyish fully dressed in his Gucci outfit. "We have things to do you know ?"

"You always crying but be the one talking all day." I looked him up and down still rubbing my makeup in all over my face. "My makeup almost done." I lied.

He just couldn't be normal and leave he went to take a sit in our bathroom tub

He just couldn't be normal and leave he went to take a sit in our bathroom tub. We was renting this house out until our home we got build was done that's where we was on the way to.

Jay thought we was going to be together soon as I got a divorce that wasn't the case I made him fix his relationship with Jay mother then come holla at me. Once that was done she moved on to the man she was cheating on him with and had another child and moved. So Jay could only see his child on the weekends if that and I was hurt for my baby because the love he has for her is outta this world.