13

Khloe Jackson. 💕

2:39am

-

"So you telling me you don't miss me at your house?" I asked Jay'Ceon.

"No man." He laughed. "You always come over when you want to anyways."

I called Jay'Ceon over to my place and we was siting outside in his car talking about random things. I moved out his house into my own. Me and my best friend been living together for almost a month now and everything was great.

Only reason I didn't invite Jay inside was because Dior was inside asleep. Diamond said this was a messy situation but I didn't see how. Me and Jay was just friends but nobody believed us. I didn't even believe that. I had feelings for two men.

I picked up my water bottle that was filled with liquor and took a sip of it. I was slowing getting back drunk every now and then. I didn't do it around Dior because he would know and he been begged me to stop back in Fiji. I would do it whenever he wasn't around like I know once I was done talking to Jay he would still be sleeping.

"I'm always over there anyways, have you talked to Lira ?"

"Yeah, she actually came pass the other day we sat and talked just on some grown people shit."

"That's good I guess."

I didn't want Jay'Ceon back with her I loved when I had him all to myself.

"We ain't getting back together or nothing, I ain't feeling her no more and I met somebody else."

"You met somebody else ? When was this ?"

"She been low key for about three weeks, we just be cooling taking things slow."

"Why are you here then ? Shouldn't you be somewhere with her ?"

"What the hell you mean ?" He mugged me. "Why do you come to my house with a nigga ? Or why I'm sitting outside your house and he inside ?"

"Whatever Jay'Ceon your right, let me mind my business."

"Please do, I don't say shit when you do shit that make you look some type of way."

"I don't have sex withe either so I don't care."

"You let me do sexual things to you doe Khloe, then you come home to your nigga. Sit back and think."

"You saying I'm some type of hoe ?" I asked getting upset.

I was over everybody telling me how I look because I wasn't having sex with nobody.

"Nah mane that's not what I'm saying but you can get mad that I'm about to date because you already in a relationship."