17

Khloe J. Combs. 💅🏽

3 weeks later

3 weeks later.

"Mrs.Combs, it's my pledger of interviewing you for the last two day, I know it's been stressful with all the running around." She laughed. "But you was my number one candidate, I told my boss she's the one for the job. So on half of the Alanta crime scene facility you have a job with us." She shook my hand, I couldn't show no weakness so I kept my tears inside.

"Thank you so much Mrs.Vivian, I can't believe it, I'm blessed."

"That you are, I will email you everything you need to know, classes will start next Monday the 14th. Once you pass your classes you will start working."

I was blessed, I went to school to become a crime scene investigator and I was getting close to doing just that. Today I got a job with helping with a crime scene, I would be the person going around picking up things and bagging them. I would be the person taking pictures and help look for evidence.

"Okay, thanks again." I got all my things together putting them inside my oversized black bag, leaving out the office.

Soon as I got inside my car, I cut the cold air on and called my husband. He was my number one fan since I got called into the interview. I was just trying my luck when I did the application but god took over.

"Yeah baby." He sounded like the phone called woke him up. "You okay ?"

"I'm so much better then okay, the job is mine, I really got the job."
I said whipping my tears, backing my car out the parking space.

"Damn Kay that's wassup, I'm proud congratulations."

"Thank you, I start classes from 9-3 next Monday, paid classes."

"That timing is good, I can take and drop you off like you like."

I smiled because I never drive my car, I love when Dior drive me around or we ride together. He was going to take me together but I let my baby sleep.

"I would love that, what are you doing ?" I got into the highway making my way to the hair shop.

"Meeting after meeting, thank god they're late meetings, you still going to the shop ?"

"Yep that's where I'm making my way now."

"Cool, look I love you and proud of you, call me when you done doing hair."

"Okay love you more." I said hitting the end button after.

Me or Diamond really don't be working at the shop no more, I stopped when I went back to school and she stopped when she start taking online classes. We found great females who was good with hair to hold us and the shop down. Only person I was going in today because Gia.