5

Khloe Jackson. 💋
One month later / White fashion

"Khloe I gave you more of the classy look." Ms.Gia said styling me for her son fashion show that starts in a hour.

"Okay, I really like how you put everything together." I stood there while she placed my hair how she wanted it.

Over the last month my life was becoming so much better. I haven't seen or talked to my mother because she got a new number some days after. I think this was all part of god plan for me. He put me through it because he knew I had what it took to make it out.

"Where is Diamond she's next." She said looking around.

Diamond was over in Sammy face we found out that him and Jay knew each other one day at rehearsal practice.

"Right here, right here. You look pretty best friend." I blew her a air kissed walking off.

Jay was running around getting the men dressed and ready so I didn't want to disturb him from his job. Me and him got so much closer over these last few weeks. I don't need if I had feeling for him or just loved our little friendship we had. I was still staying at his house and didn't plan on going anywhere any time soon.

I walked and took a seat with the other female molds that was already dressed. I wanted to see my bestfriend but Ms.Gia already took her into the back to get dressed.

"Hi, is this seat taking ?" A pretty female asked pointing to the empty seat next to me.

"Oh, no have a seat your outfit is beyond pretty."

"Thank you I like yours too."

"This your first time molding a fashion show ?" I asked starting conversation.

"No, I actually been in every fashion show Jay'Ceon had."

"Wow, that's amazing I hope I don't mess up I don't want to make him look bad."