(Part 2 Of)------>Guns,Killing,Blood Oh My!

Clare's POV.

FLASHBACK

"Master Bejimin the bodyguards assign to you are here!"the butler yelled through the door. Oh,I so regret agreeing to do this. I mean,being stuck with an annoying boy who acts like a 2 year old sucked but if the guy also turned out to be your arch-rival,whose goal is to make you life miserable,it makes me wonder why I do this. Maybe Dennis should be GOBS instead,with his demonic ways he would've been a great villian. I snapped out of my daydreaming as soon as...

"Come in!"the voice from inside the room shouted as I took a deep breathe,ready to face the nightmare ahead. As soon as I saw our guy we were suppose to protect,my face went more pale(if that's even possible). I regain back my mask after the recovery,asking,while trying sound like boy"What are suppose to do today?" "Well.."Benjimin started. Yeah,I think I stopped listening after that. So when I woke up we were surronded by men in suits with guns.

PRESENT TIME

"I defeated 5!"Dennis yelled out. I smirked replying"6 sucker!" He stopped dancing after that. Epic fail..for him that is.

****************************************========================++++++++++++++++++++++

SOOOO THE BEFORE CHAPPIE AND THIS CHAPPIE ARE ONE CHAPPIE...DO YOU GET IT?

IF NOT OH WELL!!

ANYHOW HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!!

BTW I'll will be gone next wednesday to friday cause of Music Camp.Its gonna be soo fun. So I apologise for not uploading for soo long. Current obsession saying the word poopie and asking people if they in the easter bunny and singing I KNOW A GIRL WHOSE A BIMBO!!!

Signing off TW