Revealations,pasts and (hehe)an old friend

Maddy's POV.

No! Out of all the people to run into. "Charles Somers my dear cousin what are you doing here?"I ask my fake smile craking under pressure. Oh why couldnt I call him Sir Assh*le. "cause you use to trust him" Ha! note use to! "I got a message from our leader"he answered his eyes looking a little out of place.

You see Charles would have been a good agent for B.I.R.D.S but unfortunely he went to our other so called rival team, C.O.O.L agency. Ridiculess name isnt it? And you know what? The guy in charge was my freakin fiance! I like to call him Sir suckyourownballsalot,etc. I absolutely despise. Why couldnt my parents leave me alone about my love life?

"what does Sir Fartsworth need from me?"I ask through my clamped teeth. Ignoring what I called his so called "God like Boss" he answers"he said this "Our parents have arranged me to have lovely night out with you monsier,and no you cant escape,cant wait to see you there!" When he finished he walked out of building,with me shocked. I decided to send one of my agents to give the snakes to Jake as I walked back to process the news.

************************

HA STOP THERE!

WILL GET OTHE CHAPPIE SOON!

SEEYA SUXERS TW