Guns,Killing,Blood Oh my!

Clare's POV.

"WATCH OUT!!" A bullet comes flying across missing my shoulder blade by a millimetre. "tch who knew being a body guard could be so dangerous?"I thought. "But isnt your other job dangerous also?" the eerie voice echoes in my head. Another bullet comes flying at me again. Fudge! who was it? I swiftly dodge it and face the launcher. "tch tch as a bodyguard you should join our side!"said the man in front of me, a sinister smile formed his face"we have something's much better than the flimsy pay they're giving you" I didnt answer so the silence cotinued. He took a step towards me with his men following. Heh. If they think I'm gonna surrender,they're in for something else.

Suddenly One of the men launched at me,another at Dennis. I pulled at my gun pulling the trigger landed right on the side of his heart. He went down in a instance. The guy who went at Dennis layed beside him. There were 12 left as I took out 7 and Dennis took out 5. "Hey clare I've got an idea"dennis whispered into his transmitter. "what?" I whispered back. "Lets see who can take out the most"he replied with a smirk. "Bastard"I thought as I charged at the remaining doofbags"How did this all start anyway?"

*******************************************++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SNEAK PEAK AT NEW CHAP HEHE I KNOW IM EVIL!

Sickoes rules TW

(ps.abs=moooobies)