NOO I GOT COREY AS MY PARTNER!

Corey's POV.(a little tiny sentence peak of corey's side)(ps oh I know Im evil but cant write corey's POV. for a page cause that will just give away my plot)(mwahahahaha) 

I watched as Clare face turned from worry to horror. I cackled evilly in my head thinking"this is gonna be the most intresting term ever."

Clare's POV.

This cant be happening! "please say no please say no"I kept on repeating in my head. "Sure Miss Karter"he said smoothly. I turned slowly to see his reaction. He was smirking! FREAKING SMIRKING AT ME!

This.Was.Going.To.Be.Hell.

The bell rings as I spent the whole lesson resisting not to punch Corey. "I know your to shocked of my godlike looks  to say anything"he whispered in my ear as I was about to get up. "No"I said gritting my teeth"Just trying not freaking smash your face into ya desk!" He looked at me with a smirk and as I left he gave me a mocking salute shouting"Yes Mame!"

"He was soooooooo annoying!"I thought as I stormed to my next class. Wait? Wasnt he in my next class? Ahhhhhh! I was so dreading it!

I sat down in my seat ignoring the stares others were giving me. I started listening to my Mp3 to one of my favourite songs, Give it Up (by Victorious)(on the side is the song). When everyone went silent. I face I never saw before walked in with the Science teacher,Mr Feenstre

HALT!!

Breif description of Mr Feenstre

Well I gotta sugarcoat all my words and think positive but I dont think thats possible. You see Mr Feenstre was not what you called "kind"....well about 99% of our class basically hated him! 1% was that annoying kid who sat in front sticking his nose in everybody's buisness. Mr Feenstre had a military officer cut which was grayish borwn and a face that showed frowns except when his "girlfriend" called in class.

Now ya probably thinking "whoa he sounds like abosolute weirdo" well..you could say that but all I bothered in classes nowdays was listening to homework and trying(note "trying") to not the lights out of Corey.

BACK TO PRESENT

"I like to introduce the transfer student from England named ,Benjamin Harrison.."Mr Feenstre says with no ehtusium. All the girl sigh as the boy steps foward to introduce himself. The boy had blond hair and light blue eyes and when he spoke I bet most girls were probably in heat.gross!(btw pic of guy on side) "hello its a pleasure to meet you all"he said with a thick british accent. I thought it was funny cause I heard it somewhere before but where was it?

I continue dozing off trying to figure it out as someone sat down beside me. "Hello may I please know your name?"a voice which had a british accent which gave it away. "well mr Harrison nice ta meetya"I said slowly"my name is Clare" "Can you be friend Clare?!"he smiled ethusiastically while the girls gave me death glares.

wow, school just got harder!