Who could it be?

There were only 3 people who knew my nickname but that voice gave it away. "Ello there Ricky"I say"Clancy!"Ricky answered with a smile"But were not here for fun,its buisness time" Ricky expression turned from cheerful to seriousness. "we have a mission tonight to get started on"he says. "Alright what is the treasure today?"I asked. "The Phoenix Ruby Eye,we plan to send a letter to provoke the police and detectives" he answered  with a smirk. "ohh I guess I have to face the guardogs"I smiled at the thought. "Lets get the mission started"we both said.

"Random Pov."(or is it?)

The night was filled with the voices of people in the mansion. As my 4 friends stood waiting for Lady Phantom. The most well known and irritating theif. I mean we couldnt even catch her! We the 5 detectives descended from the detective from Mark Hawkers who worked most of his life catching lady Phantom. You know what? She's still alive! I mean is she immortal?

Clare's Pov.(L.P)

"the area is surrounded with security and may take you a while to reach the destination LP"says Ricky. "alright got it"I answer then asked"Is Jake here?" "Yes I am"answered a voice behind me. Jake also known as the guy replaced the treasures with fakes was my partner in the "job."

"Lets go" I say as I jump onto the rooftop. The adrenline ran through my entire body as my eyes turned crimson red and my hair grew silvery black. I took a sleeping bomb and threw it in the building. A bunch of panicked shouts went through the building. "heh this was going to be easy" said Jake through the speaker. "Shall I go in?"I asked. "Yes but be careful five figures are lurking near"he warned.

I jumped down easily as I look around for any signs of movement. Letting my guard down a bit I walk slowly towards the treasure. When suddenly 5 figures jumped in front of me as I grabbed the jewel. "Hah we've caught you now Lady Phantom!"the deep voice in the middle yelled with pride. "No you havent"I answered back. "wait!"the voice questioned"I've heard that voice before!"

I stepped swiftly back as I dodged his hand. "Im afraid I dont what you are talking about.."I said bravely"but unfortunely for you have not caught me...yet" I pulled out my grappeling hook and escaped without a second glanced.