continues on from;Cupid Team strikes part 2:A tragedy strikes

Clare's POV.

I took a sip of my green tea waiting for the action to start, but all I could see was too nervous teens in an awkard situation!! If they weren't saying anything it was time for plan B. I took out my walkie talkie making sure it was hidden behind the book I was reading moments before. I spoke in a low voice"ClareyBear to minions ClareyBear to minions commence plan B!" "Yes mam"they answered.  I rubbed my hand together hoping this plan could work. I bet right now I would make a great villian. My phone suddenly rung. I picked up. My eyes grew wide with terror as three words were spoken through the phone.

****************************************

Cassy's POV.

 I rushed to the cursed building I swore I never would set my feet in. I had already sent a text to have somebody else to replace me, the problem right now was more serious then a prank to get some friends together. All that was important right now was that the message did get through.

***************************

Clare's POV.

My feet pushed towards the building as fast as I could manage. The bad news struck me down like lightning. I felt my heartbeat's pace grow faster as I reached closer to the building. Could this be what it feels like to have fear once again in my heart. One of the many feeling I lost long ago.....

*******************************************

(Meh was gonna cut it off but you guys would murder me so continue reading fellow wattpad addicts mwuahahaha)

*************************************

Mystery POV.

The job was not finished. Not yet. The target could recover. So here I am sitting on a tree branch ready for my next plan and this time it would kill the target. Watch out Clare your loved ones are targetted. I jumped from my original spot and vanished.

************************************************************** 

Cassy's POV.

I arrived at the room.My eyes filled with tears. It was...

**********************************

Now I stop mwuahaha

comment to maybe change who is Injured ;)

Like a bossss..GUMMY BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!