SAVED by my Friend from the evil Aunt!

Corey's POV.

Paige and her friends flirted with me with their stunning large breasts as I walked through the mall loving the feeling of attention. Then there she was the only person who made feel so .....  I couldnt describe the feeling but one thing I knew is didnt feel like myself, which I didnt like. The girl whose name was Clare Chandlers and seemed like the only girl who didnt drool at me when saw me. I was about to walk away when Paige and her friends squealed and pointed the woman beside her. She was with a woman with a extremely pink outfit. Whoa! Who knew a girl could wear so much pink more or less a woman. Then I notice the pissed off expression that Clare wore. God! She was so adora-wait what am I thinking? Ahhh! It's this feeling again!

Clare's POV.

"Where are you Jake?" I wondered as I stood in the worst store ever. It had pink all over it! I shuddered at the thought of my aunt even going here. Apparently the store's name was Cutie Pie(I know ironic right?). The name fit perfectly as every damn one of these clothes had something freakishly(is that even a word?), grossly cute! I mean did they have to frills on clothes talk about over decorated! (and I dont mean it in the nice way)

Anyway I was standing there while my "aunt"(why did have to be related to this woman!!) pranced about picking  the stupid clothes for me to wear. The good part is once my aunt buys them and has to go off to one of her shows I get to watch them slowly burn right  in front of my eyes! Mwahahaha!

"CLARE!" a voice shouted snapping me out of my oh so evil thoughts. "What!"I shouted at the person grumpy at them interrupting me at my plans for the stupid clothes. "you didnt have to shout!"said.. wait it's JAKEY! "great your here!"I whispered/shouted to him. "Alright I was gonna ask what was wrong but now I see the problem"he said with a smug look on his face"and know exactly how to get you out of it." The look I knew would be horrific to the victim. (hmm. mental note. Gotta ask him to help me prank Paige sometime.)

Before I knew it he had snuck up to my aunt with a bunch of dead insects!(how the fudge did he get those?) As carefully as possible he tipped them into her "lovely *cough*(actually ugly) pink  ( uhh could it get any worse?)  bag. As soon as the bugs were inside he slid quickly back giving me an underarm highfive.

We watched the scene slowly unfold in front of us. So here's how it went:

My aunt checked her phone for the time slowly realising there was something else in her bag*hint*hint*. When she looked inside her face slowly turned from happy to horrified! "THERES BUGS IN MY BAG!!! she screamed(fudge that hurt) jumping up and down pinting to her bag that she had thrown. Taking this opportunity I whispered to Jake"meet ya later" and slid away.

Corey's POV.

I flinched as the woman started to scream. Looking around to see Clare's reaction, only to find her gone. Where did she go?

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿✿◕ ‿ ◕✿✿◕ ‿ ◕✿✿◕ ‿ ◕✿✿◕ ‿ ◕✿✿◕ ‿ ◕✿✿◕ ‿ ◕✿✿◕ ‿ ◕✿✿◕ ‿ ◕✿✿◕ ‿ ◕✿✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

Sooo...

I finnallly bothered writing a bit more of cody's POV.anyway I had this play I had to perform and I get stage fright! Worse thing was that one of our actors forgets his lines easily and I had to do the work myself since I had  to get a good grade in order for mom to be happy! Afterwoods when I finished the play(phew!) I felt relieved but some plays other groups were good and hilarious.(one the groups used a ruler to substitute as an fake axe) anyways....

onto the questions

WILL CODY FIND OUT ABOUT HIS "STRANGE FEELINGS"?

WHAT IS THE URGENT NEWS THAT WAS AT HER AGENCY?

WILL THIS AUTHOR EVER BOTHER TO UPDATE FASTER?

(not all questions will be answered in the next chapter)