Oh is that.....No it cant be!!!???

Clare's POV.

Jack and I am sitting here trying to figure out to do,when Maddy burst into the room with a big grin on her face. Why was she smiling?

******************************************************************************************************************

Jack's POV.

I was spinning around in my chair whilst Clare thought of something to do when Maddy suddenly ran into the room. A wide smile covered her face which looked kinda cute. Hey maybe I do have a little crush on our boss,but what can you say about me? And no I do not like Clare she's like my sister! Anyway I wondering "If all her other expressions were this cute?"

*******************************************************************************************************************

Maddy's POV.

"God I love you twos!"I exclaimed hugging them both. "What did we do?"they both said at the same time(whoa in unison much?). (oh no I thinking like Clare!) "Your usual pranks have managed to save me from my dinner date!" "Wait,how did you"Clare started. "Know it was us?"finished Jack. Well...

FLASH BACK

As soon a those scream erupted a bunch of..robotic snakes? came slithering all over the place! Wait. The only person who would have these would be.. JACK! And the only person he would this for would be Clare. But why would she need his help today? Oh if I remeber correctly its her cousin's party today so thats why she needed Jack's help. I looked around to see my so called "fiance's" reaction . He was(note was) flirtying with another girl(typical) but now he was pissing his pants cause he saw some little harmless snakes. I mean isnt he the president of my rival company? Shouln't he be able to indentify these snakes were fake?

Flashback ends

****************************************************************************************************************

Finished this chappie!!

Anyhow hope ya enjoy!

I shall release your powers grasshopper-TW