Chapter 6- Relief in school. Safe? *Edited*

LCs POV:

I pull back from the kiss and we’re both panting. I looked towards the fire hoping that the orange glow that it’s giving off would hide my blush. Is it just me or does it seem like I’m blushing a lot more lately?

I’m not use to having a mate yet. Not all Were’s are fortunate enough to find there’s and to think that I was blessed enough too; it’s so surreal. I don’t think I’d ever get used to this.

After deciding that we didn’t want to ruin tonight with anymore details of our relationship, you know stuff like him being my teacher and me being his student kind of details, we decided that we’d just talk about it tomorrow after school at the pack house. Just to be safe. A meeting between an Alpha and someone in his pack is less suspicious than a meeting between a student and a teacher after school hours.

Soon after that decision I leaned into Chase as my eyes grew heavy. Feeling weightless I knew that Chase was carrying me. I tried to put my feet down so that I could walk myself but he just held onto me tighter and whispered that he has me and to just go to sleep. I tried to get down again but he just chuckled and made his way into the house. B was sitting in the living room when we entered. He got up to grab me but Chase said he didn’t mind. After pointing Chase to my room I was soon being placed onto my comfy bed and felt him remove my shoes.

Since my eyes were closed I noticed that it had got quiet. Too quiet. I opened my eyes to see if Chase had left and instead I see him standing above me looking apprehensive with his hands hovering slightly above my lower half.

“Chase?” I say sleepily.

His hands retract back instantly and he looks at me.

“I…I thought you might want to change your clothes?”

“Oh, yeah. Sure. Thanks. I got it.” I say while he grabs my hand to help me into a sitting position.

I yawn and look at him as he kneels in front of me.

He grabs my hands in his and places tender kisses on each one.

“I’ll let you change so you can get some sleep. I’ll see you at school tomorrow and then at the pack house right?” He says softly hoping that I wouldn’t back out of our talk tomorrow.

“Right.” I confirm so quietly I don’t think he heard me. But his nod and kiss to my forehead tells me he did.

“Bye, love.” He smiles against my lips.