Chapter 12- Ruining people. The good way.

A/N (This is a long one. Sorry) I just want to say that I'm SO sorry that I've taken so long to update. I've been crazy busy latey and when ever I would try to write this chapter I just couldn't get it right. I re-wrote it like fiver times. I really hope you guys like this chapter. I tried to make it longer than usualy for you all.

I'm dedicating this chapter to BxBLove because my phone has been blowing up with emails telling me that she's been commenting on my story and each and every one of them has got me laughing. Haha. She even commented on my boring Authors note. You're wonderful. Thanks, love. :)

Also, I want to say thank you sooo much for everyone that has added this book to their library, liking it, fanning me and all the comments. I'm so stoked. I saw that I'm currently at 1,157 reads and 100 votes and I know that that's not a lot compared to other stories here on Wattpad but you have to understand that I never thought that my story would be seen by anyone. I didn't expect this much love for it and I appreciate every single comment, fan and vote that you guys give. I really do. Thank you from the top, middle and bottom of my heart. Pretty much the whole thing. ;)

Alright time for the story. Hope you guys like it. Here it is!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LC’S POV:

As I’m sitting in Chases lap, listening to his deep voice and feeling the rumble against my cheek, I notice that there is now another person here and judging by the scent it’s

“Ryder! What’s up man?” B asked as he got up and gave him a man hug.

Great.

“Nothing much. Just figured I haven’t been around the house lately so I wanted to stop by and see how things are going. You know, check in on some things.” He says clearly meaning he’s here to check up on me. I can feel his eyes burning into the side of my head.

I think Chase understands his double meaning as well because I feel him stiffen from anger.   It gets worse when Ryder chooses to acknowledge me.

“Hi LC. How are you doing since the last time we talked?” He said referring to the locker rooms when he staked his claim on me to Chase. “Anything new?” I could only guess that he was talking about me sitting in Chase’s lap since I made no point to look at him since he arrived.

Shit! I’m sitting in his lap. As I try to get off of him, Chase holds me tighter to himself. I look up to plead with him to let me go because we can’t afford anyone else knowing about us, but he stubbornly keeps his gaze from mine and trained on Ryder. Thinking that it’s already too late to hide the fact that we’re together I say without taking my eyes off my hands,

“I’m fine.”

“Yeah? “ He scoffs pissed that I’m not looking at him and angry that I avoided the second part of his question so as some sort of payback he turns the questioning to Chase.

 “What about you, Alpha?” he says ‘Alpha’ mockingly. “Guess you didn’t have time to think about what I told you the last time we talked huh?” He growls out once again referring to his “claim” on me.