Chapter 15- Can soon come sooner?

A/N Here you go loves! Hope you like it! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LC's POV:

As soon as I pull up to the pack house I throw open my door, not even bothering to turn my car off, and run to the back yard.

My heart drops at ruining Carters night but I have to tell Chase what's just happened and quickly. Before Ryder figures out I'm not at his house.

I hear everyone laughing and having a good time and when I finally come into view I see that the party is in full swing.

I look around frantically looking for Chase, B, Ace, ANYONE!

I finally spot Chase and he smells me because his head snaps in my direction. He smiles and starts making his way over to me.

"There you are! Where have you been? We've all been wor-"he starts but I'm guessing he's close enough now to see the state that I'm in because he runs the rest of the way to me and grabs my face in his hands.

"WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!" He growls out fiercely. So loud that he can be heard above the music and everyone's attention is now on us.

Someone cuts the music and I can now hear his heavy breathing.

"LC! ANSWER ME DAMNIT! It was Ryder wasn't it?! I can smell him all over you!" He says the last part through gritted teeth.

I'm not going to lie when I say that his tone scares me a little and he notices it.

He takes a few deep breaths and asks in a calmer voice, still holding rage,

"I'm sorry, baby. Please, tell me what happened?" He pleads. Looking over my face and hissing when he sees my cut.

"Ryder," I say and hear more growls. Of course coming from all of my brothers and Riley.

Not wanting to waste any more time I say, "Ryder pulled me over on my way to the party. He said he wanted to apologize so I thought it was for everything that he's done but I come to find out that he was just sorry because last night he had sex with a rogue."

Chases eyes narrowed at the mention of a rogue. Let's just say they are not really the best things to have roaming around a pack.

"I misunderstood him and told him that I forgive him. I then told him that now I can be with you and he can go and find his mate. He got pissed and started talking all this nonsense about how he knew that you all were 'telling me' to say that we're not together anymore and all that. He even threatened you guys." I say looking over at my brothers.

"I know coming here is putting you all in danger but I know that you all would have killed me if you ever found out that I went away with him willingly."

"WENT AWAY WITH HIM?" They all seemed to ask at the same time.

"Oh yeah, he uh..." I trail off not knowing if I should tell them what he did to me.

"LC?" Chase says in a way that tells me if I leave anything out, he won't be happy.

I sigh, "While I tried to get away he pinned me to the car and I called out for you. He slapped me a couple times angry at that..." I could hear my family growling at the fact that he's slapped me. If they only knew that it wasn't the first time. "... and then he started to...uh...he started to..." next thing I know, Chase is pulling me closer to him and wiping away tears that I didn't know were there.

NO! Not now. Suck it up, LC!

I harshly wipe away my tears, shake my head and step away from Chase. He looks at me shocked and a little hurt that I denied his comfort.