Part 29

Since that day, when Wilmer felt, everything came back to old routine: he called me every single night, we spent half the night talking, then I was going to school, my grades became bad again because I was too sleepy to listen what the teachers were talking. Plus it was uninteresting.

Emanuel didn’t talk to me anymore. Since that day, when I told him I was back with Wilmer, he announced to the all school that we had sleep together, so I was spending time alone again. I was sitting at the last desk and drawing all sorts of nonsense again. Teachers were shouting on me, they leave me after school every single day, but it didn’t change anything. I was so lost in my own world that I really didn’t care about school.

Finally the week, which everybody had waited so much, came and Wilmer returned. I waited him more than ever because we decided that after Christmas we will go to the cinema, on dates, in short, we will do all the things that couple does. I was so happy, and everything had happened between us made our relationship stronger. It made us stronger.

“Demi” I heard Wilmer mom calling me, so I threw my phone away and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. She was making dinner for Wilmer, and earlier I had said I would be really happy to help her. I looked at her with a smile but her face was serious. “I want to talk to you” She stated and I sat on the chair in front of her. What the hell had happened? Did she find out about us?

I watched as she put down the cloth and turned to me, crossing her hands on her chest. I got nervous but tried to act like it wasn’t bothering me at all.

“I saw your grades” She said, making me sigh. It wasn’t as bad as I expected. “You’re not studying at all. You don’t do homework, you don’t even listen what the teachers are saying. What’s wrong with you? Is it too hard for you? Do you need some help?”

“I promise I will get better grades after holidays. It’s just…” I didn’t know what to say. “I just don’t feel good and-“ I was cut by the sweetest voice ever.

“I’m back” We both turned to the door, where Wilmer was standing with two bouquets of roses in his hands. His mom immediately smiled. He walked closer to us and handed one bouquet to his mom, “This is for the best mom ever” He turned to me and gave me a smile, “And this is for my new best friend” He handed me a bouquet.

“Thank you so much” I squealed and jumped from the chair to hug Wilmer. His mom looked at me confused but I didn’t care because I missed him too much and I needed to do it more than everything. He wrapped his hand around me too.

“My bestie missed me, didn’t she?” He asked, making me giggle. I really enjoyed that idea of best friends. At least we could spend more time together. We pulled away from each other and I smiled like the biggest idiot in the whole planet. But I was just simply happy, too happy to care about things, which bothered me.

We sat back to table, Wilmer beside me.  I kept smiling the whole time. It felt so good to have Wilmer by my side. I was probably shining from outside because everything inside me were running like crazy. I was too happy to hide it.

-

“No” I shook my head and groaned as Wilmer pulled the blanket away from me.

“Get your ass from the bed and come down the stairs. We need to decorate the Christmas tree” Wilmer said, getting on top of me. I giggled as he started kissing my lips. His unshaved face tickled me but I really liked it.

“Okay, I’m up” I giggled as he started tickling my sides. Wilmer laughed too and kissed my lips one last time.

“Okay, dress up and come there.” He demanded and stood up from bed. I sat up and looked at the clothes near my bed. Then I turned to Wilmer, who was standing in the room and not moving.

“Go” I said as I grabbed my clothes. I was about to change when I realized that Wilmer was still there, waiting for something. I turned to him and gave him a look but he just laughed at me.

“I decided to stay” He walked closer to me and put his hand on my lower back. “By the way we don’t need to rush with that tree” He pressed our lips together again.

And we were laying in the bed again.

-

“It looks horrible” Wilmer joked as I wrapped a pink garland around the Christmas tree. I rolled my eyes at him and continued wrapping. He was sitting on the couch and watched as I worked.

“Your mom will kill me for school” I giggled. Today I decided not to go to the school because my very hot boyfriend came here and after night we had together I wasn’t able to get up in the morning. I walked closer to Wilmer and stood between his legs. His hands immediately put themselves on my hips, pulling me closer.

We were obsessed with each other. It was still morning, and we had made out more than 10 times, plus we had something more than make out in my room earlier. Honestly, I had no idea where this relationship was going…

“We still have time” He smirked to me and I rolled my eyes again.

“Just stand up and help me” I whined, trying to make him stand up. He shook his head and pulled me by my hands and suddenly I was laying on top of him. He immediately caught my lips and we were kissing again. His hands hided under my t-shirt and I shivered. He still had that effect on me.

“I love you so much. God, I want to kidnap you from this house and you will be mine forever” He said as we pulled away, catching air.

“I’m yours forever” I giggled and closed the gap between our lips. I couldn’t help but moaned into his moan as our kiss got more passion. I gripped his hair and moaned again because I missed this kind of kiss so much. He was the best kisser.

But suddenly the voice made us pull away

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?”