Part 3

I stood and stared at him. I’ve seen on TV in some kind of movie. I am sure. But I couldn’t remember which one. But… it isn’t true, is it?

“You… I…” I tried to speak but failed. “I saw you on… TV.”

As soon as the words left my mouth, I regretted it. The grin on his face said it all. He was that person, I made a fool out of myself. How awesome. The first meeting was amazing… I blushed so hard. I could feel how the skin on my face is burning.

“I am an actor.” He said, smiling.

I wanted to answer him but I forgot his name, so I stayed quiet. Why they didn’t tell me that their son is an actor? And why they didn’t tell me that he’s that sexy? His girlfriend should be very happy to have him.

“Okay guys. You can talk; I’m going to lay down for a bit.” The woman said and left us alone. Somehow I felt so uncomfortable in front of him. I didn’t know what to say or what to do, so I just turned around and started walking upstairs.

As soon as I shut the door behind myself, I let the tears run down my cheeks. It all was because I made fun of myself in front of him. I should be confident. He probably thought that his parents adopted a stupid girl and he was probably ashamed of having to be in the same house with someone like me.

After a few minutes I calmed down and although I still left very bad, I pretended that nothing happened and tried to direct my mind somewhere else. I sat down on the bed and started to look at all the things Sobeida bought to me, but then my phone vibrated and I looked at it.

1 message from Selena

Finally. I thought she won’t answer but she did. I smiled to myself and opened the message.

Selena: WOW, Dems? How are you?

I quickly answered her that I’m okay. I told her about that I was adopted. I told her that I like in Argentina right now. But I didn’t tell her about that guy. What’s his name? Selena lived in California, she really knew him and if I would tell her how I failed in front of him she would be laughing so hard… So I didn’t say that.

Since outside was already dark, I decided to take a shower again. It’s one of my favorite things right now. But this time the shower was quick because the dinner was ready.  Eating at night. Wonderful.

I quickly dressed up in pajamas and was about to leave the room when I realized that there would be a guy. Quickly I changed into a light dress and ran down the stairs.

Everyone was already sitting at the table and was about to start eating when I invaded the room. They turned to me confused.

“I’m sorry. I’m late again.” I said feeling bad once again. I sat down on the chair. The chair was beside that guy, their son.

“Don’t be sorry.” The man said, smiling.