Part 8

I let the tears ran down my cheeks as my body trembled. For the first time in my life I didn’t want to go back there so much. I thought they would never make me go back there and I thought Wilmer was wise. It seemed like I wasn’t stupid at all. The only stupid person in that room was Wilmer and I hated him. I hated him with everything in me.

“I’m sorry. I promise it will never happen again.” I said, looking at the man but he just shook his head.

“Go packing, Demetria. Your plane leaves at 1 pm. You have two hours.” The man said really seriously.

I turned to Wilmer, who was standing there. My eyes begged him to help me but I didn’t get any help. He just stared at me. Why did he tell them? By the way I hadn’t done anything that wrong. I mean most of teenagers are doing that.

“Please, let me stay. I promise I won’t go anywhere anymore. I swear.” I pleaded with tears streaming down my cheeks but the man just shook his head.

“How can we trust you when you do that?” The man’s voice was so serious and I got really scared. I didn’t want to make him mad.

“I did nothing. I just got drunk.” I started shout, my emotions took control of me. I lost control.

“Demi, we’re not stupid. Wilmer told us everything. He told us how you ran to that party, and how he found you in the bed with stranger, and you were drunk. It isn’t okay.”

“WHAT?” I turned and shouted to Wilmer. “It’s not true. You know that” I shouted to him but he just laughed.

“Oh no?” He said, walking closer to me. “Come on Demi, we know you did that.”

“We have allowed you to live with us, we gave you everything and now we found that we have taken a, it’s a strong word, but, we hate taken a slut.” The man said. I couldn’t take it anymore.

“You know what? You all can think what you want. I didn’t sleep with anyone.” I shouted in disbelief. How could he lie? Oh God, he just wanted to send me away. Fuck him. Fuck them all. “And you know what? I’m happy you’re sending me away because I couldn’t like with asshole like he” And my palm met Wilmer’s cheek again. I did it as hard as I could. I wanted him to feel something. He was fucking asshole.

“ENOUGH” The woman started shouting, but I didn’t care anymore. He was the biggest asshole in the whole planet. “You’re fucking liar.” I turned around and ran to the room. As soon as I shut the door behind myself I broke down. How could he? I wanted to kill him, to kick his every bone. I wanted to slap him over and over again but it wouldn’t change a thing. My biggest fear became a true. They are returning me back.

I sat there and cried. I just couldn’t understand everything. I begged God that it would be a dream but it was reality. I was going back. They are sending me away because I fucked up. Or maybe not. Maybe this time it wasn’t my fault. It was Wilmer’s fault. Asshole.

I wiped my tears and started packing my things. I left everything what they bought to me. They can burn it or do whatever they want. I don’t need anything from them. They thought that I’m a slut and everything was Wilmer’s fault. I hate him. H-A-T-E-H-I-M

-

“Demi, I’m sorry.” The woman said and gave me a last hug. She was crying all the way here. Somehow I felt like she didn’t want to return me. Maybe she really loved me?

“You know what, if one day you will find out what happened, don’t hate Wilmer. He is being just a stupid kid. Have a good life.” I turned around and walked back to the children house. As soon as I stepped in I could hear children whispering shit about me to each other. But I really didn’t care anymore. After what Wilmer had done I really didn’t care what people think about me. No matter what I was going to do it would end up wrong.

“Look who is back.” Someone said, laughing but I just walked back to my old room.

“How are you?” My favorite care worker, Ana, asked, when we sat on my old bed.

“Don’t let anyone take me again, please.” I couldn’t be strong anymore. Tears started to run and I couldn’t stop them. I was done. Everything in my life was destroyed.

“You will survive and move on, like every time, sweetheart.” She whispered, and kissed my head. “It’s not the first time when someone returns you. We know how strong you are and you can do it. Now lay in bed and rest, okay?”

I didn’t answer. I just lay down and covered my whole body, even my head. I didn’t want to see anyone. All I wanted to do was disappear from this world. I couldn’t take it.

I didn’t stop crying. It was lunch, dinner, breakfast and lunch again, and I cried. I didn’t sleep. Because of sobs I felt chest pain but it was just a physical pain. Nothing could be compared to the pain I felt in the heart.  I loved him and he ruined my dreams and life. How cool.

“Demi, it’s time to eat.” My favorite care worker sat on the edge of the bed with a tray of food.

“I’m not hungry, Ana.” I said, looking away. I didn’t want anything expect crying. I could do it for the rest of my life because I didn’t care anymore. I was too broken to stand up and live on. I couldn’t trust people anymore.

“If you won’t eat you will get sick.”

“And maybe then I would die.” I whispered and hided my face under the covers. “Go away.” I whispered, turning to the side. I felt how she stroked my back a few times and felt the room.

If I would ever meet Wilmer again I will slap him so hard that he would never want to see me again. I hated him more than everything in my life.

I closed my eyes I tried to sleep but it was worthless. I couldn’t sleep. I couldn’t eat. Even breathing became a hard task. Maybe it’s the end?