Part 13

“I’m ready.” I went down the stairs and smiled to Wilmer. He smiled back to me and walked closer. Wilmer parents were in the living room too, and they both looked at us.

“I’m happy that you’re trying to be friends.” Wilmer’s mom said, with a huge smile on her face. “Have fun.”

We nodded our heads and walked out of the house. I could feel butterflies in my stomach every time I looked at Wilmer’s face. I knew that  it wasn’t good that I fell in love so much because at the end he will hurt me and I would have a broken heart but I didn’t want to think about future. Maybe future won’t come.

“You need to eat more.” Wilmer said, wrapping his hand around my shoulder.

“Why do you think so?” I looked up to his beautiful face.

“You lost so much weight since I saw you last time.”

“You don’t like my body?” I looked away from him. I always was unhappy with my body and now, when after all this stress I lost some pounds I thought I would be happy but if my boyfriend isn’t happy with it I need to change it.

“No, I don’t care about how your body looks, but it’s not okay. You’re so skinny right now.” He said, wrapping his hand tighter around me. “If I would fall on top on you I would break all your skinny bones.”

I hated talking about my body so I needed to change a theme. Suddenly I remembered the question which I wanted to ask since morning.

“Why are you here?” I asked, looking up to him again.

“Well, I found out that my baby’s birthday is tomorrow, so I came here. Plus yesterday you were so sad and you wanted to see me so bad.” He said and kissed my lips. “We will have a little party tomorrow.”

“No” I shook my head immediately, “No more parties, Wilmer. The last our party ended so bad.”

“In our party will be just you, my mom, my dad and me. So don’t worry. No alcohol drinks, because we all know you’re a good girl and you don’t drink and don’t kiss old guys.” He joked, pulling me closer. If I could, I would kiss him right there but I couldn’t, and it wasn’t the best feeling.

-

“Good night, everyone.” I stood up from the couch when my eyelids became too heavy. The day with Wilmer was awesome and it made me tired so all I wanted to do was go to bed and sleep.

“Good night.” Wilmer said and smiled to me. I knew he wanted to kiss me, I wanted it too, but we couldn’t do it because Wilmer’s parents were sitting in the living room with us.

I slowly walked upstairs, honestly I didn’t remember how I reached the bed. I was so tired and so happy from everything what happened today. Kisses, little talks, holding hands.  I hadn’t knew how it feel but now I knew and I was so thankful to Wilmer for showing me what true loves mean.

-

“Ahhh” I screamed when I felt in the bed beside me. I was about to scream again, when I heard someone whispering.

“Shh, Demi, it’s me. Don’t wake up my parents.” He whispered and wrapped his hands around me from behind.

“Asshole.” I whispered and took deep breaths to calm myself down. “I almost had a heart attack.”

“No, you didn’t.” He whispered back and kissed my cheek.

“Where are your parents?” I asked, when my breathing came back to normal.

“They are sleeping. It’s really late.”

“Awesome.” I turned to face him. Although it was dark, I could see a small smile on his beautiful face. I pecked his lips and somehow he made me lay on top of him.  He pressed his lips to mine again, while his hands were caressing my back.

“I love you so much, do you know it?” He asked as he pulled away, catching air. I nodded my head and rested my head on his chest.

“I love you too.” I whispered and closed my eyes when I felt tears in it. “I don’t want it to end.”

It won’t end, nena.”

Nena. If I would love to know what it means but I liked it anyways. It sounded so nice.

“What if you will find someone better than me in California? Or I don’t know. You are older than me, what if you will get tired of me? You know, I’m just a stupid child and stuff.” I said, letting the tears ran down my cheeks. I wanted to ask him that for so long but I had stopped myself every time.

“No, don’t talk like that.” I felt how he wrapped his hands tighter around my tiny waist. “You are not a stupid kid. You are more mature than someone my age. I love you so much and I don’t think our relationship will end soon because distance only strengthens the love. And no matter if you are that young, okay underage, I would probably be in jail if someone would find out about us, I really don’t care that I can’t tell the world how much I love my girl. I love you, Demi and I never been so opened about my feelings. I guess you changed me.” He lifted my face from his chest and pecked my lips. I closed my eyes and let more tears ran down, when he kissed me with passion with I never felt before. Just now I realized that I had never been loved before. No one really loved me until now. Now I have Wilmer, and I couldn’t ask for more.

“I love you.” I whispered because my voice wasn’t strong enough to talk loud. He nodded his head and kissed me again. That moment for the first time in my life I let myself feel everything. I was so scared that he will break my heart and I would never be able to love again but for that moment I pushed all the bad thoughts away and let myself dive into love and passion.

“I should go now.” Wilmer said, his voice was really sad. I looked out of the window and saw that down was breaking.

“Okay.” I said, and pecked his lips for the last time. “See you in the morning.” I whispered, when he got out of the bed and covered me with a blanket. He kissed my head like my dream mom should do every evening and quietly left the room.

Maybe I didn’t have family. Maybe I wasn’t very smart. Maybe I wasn’t pretty. Maybe I wasn’t good enough. But I had Wilmer, who loved me no matter what. It was all what I needed to be happy.