Part 19

The feeling of Wilmer’s hands holding me tight in the hospital was really good. Although he wasn’t able to stay there at night, he spent days with me. It probably was the most beautiful time in our relationship because he took care of me, helped me to do everything. It felt amazing and with every day I realized that I wanted to spend my whole life with him because he was just a perfect boyfriend. I wasn’t sure or everything was even true. But it was.

“Dem?” Wilmer opened the door and came inside. He walked closer to me and kissed my lips, putting his hand on the back of my head and pulling me closer to his face. We spent just 10 hours away from each other but it felt like forever. I couldn’t even imagine what I was going to do when he will leave for work again. “Your lips are so sweet.” Wilmer said, pulling away and rubbing our noses together.

“I love you.” I smiled to him. He sat on the edge of the bed and opened the bag he had brought. There were chocolate, as always, an apple and a red bull. He looked up at me again and smiled back.

“If you are going to go to the X Factor audition, you should stop drinking this because it’s not good for your voice.” Wilmer said, handing me a red bull. I opened  tin and took a sip.

“Don’t worry about my voice, I’m not sure if I want to do that.” I said, leaning back on the pillows, while Wilmer climbed into the bed beside me. He wrapped one of his hands around my waist and I rested my head on his shoulder. “I am afraid. What if I fail? I don’t want you to be ashamed of me.” I said, shaking my head.

“I couldn’t be ashamed of you.” He said, kissing on top of my head. “Plus you have a really awesome voice, you can win it.” I looked up to him and pressed our lips together. He kissed me back, and somehow I climbed on top of him, although I was barely moving my broken leg. His hands, which were wrapped around my waist, pulled me even closer as our tongues were fighting.

“Okay, we need to slow down.” Wilmer said, pulling away. “We’re in the hospital.”

I nodded, although my wild part wanted to undress him right there. He lay me back on bed and kissed my cheek, letting his hands travel up my thigh.

“You’re saying we need to slow down but let your hands tease me. That’s bad.” I giggled, shaking my head. Wilmer pulled his hands away from me and kissed my lips again.

“I love you.” Wilmer said, pulling away, stroking her hair, “But we’re going back to my parents’ house as soon as you will leave the hospital, and my mom will probably kill me.” He laughed and kissed my nose, “But we’re going to have the whole weekend together.”

“Why?” I asked, confused.

“I bought the tickets to the spa week and my parents’ will be gone for the whole weekend. We will be able to cuddle all the time, Hermosa” He said, with a huge smile on his face.

“Your mom called me yesterday, and she wanted to come here, but I said that there’s no reason to do that because I am okay. But if she would come I wouldn’t be able to spend time with you, babe.” I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled his face closer to mine. Our lips were inches away and I could feel his hot breathe , which made my body shiver. “I love you.” With that I closed the gap between our lips.

-

“Demi, how are you?” Wilmer’s mom rushed to us when Wilmer carried me inside. I smiled to her, and giggled as Wilmer carried me upstairs. His handsome face was so close to mine but I couldn’t kiss him because we were back and we should act like friends and nothing more.

“I’m okay, Wilmer took care of me.” I said as Wilmer put me down on bed. I still wasn’t able to walk without churches, and honestly I hated them, so I used Wilmer and he didn’t mind. Wilmer mom looked at my head and frowned. “It’s okay, I just broke my leg but I will be able to walk after a few weeks.” I said, trying to calm Wilmer’s mom down because his worried gaze scared me.

“How did it happen?” She asked, covering me with a little pink blanket.

“I forgot that the floor was wet and I tripped. That’s all.” I said, looking up to Wilmer, who was standing next to me, “And our week was ruined.” My voice was really sad but it was fucking true. We didn’t make everything funny although when we made out in the bed and nurse found us. This was awful but funny at the same time because I couldn’t stop laughing for hours. It was the only thing, which was really funny and I thought I won’t forget it.

“Well, you can always come to me.” Wilmer said at the edge of the bed. “And, although our week was definitely ruined we brought a present to you for trusting me and letting Demi go.” He pulled out the tickets from his pocket. “This is for you. Have a very nice weekend.” He handed tickets to his mom.

“For us?” She asked, surprised. Wilmer and I smiled to her and she smiled back. “Thank you, kids. You’re awesome. Okay, now I’m going to make something to eat because you two must be hungry.” She stood up and left the room, closing the door behind herself.

Wilmer almost threw himself in the bed, hovering me and kissing my lips, like we were apart for ages, although we hadn’t kiss for a 30 minutes.  His lips immediately found mine and his hungry kisses attacked me. I kissed him back, wrapping my hands around his neck, moaning silently in his mouth.

Somehow we became obsessed with kisses and I couldn’t imagine spending time without him. But I knew it was going to happen, he had work, while I was just a stupid student, who won’t be able to go to the school because of my broken leg.

“They will catch us.” I whispered against his lips, kissing him again.

“Whatever” He whispered before kissing me hungrily again.