Part 20

We pulled away from each other, with small smiles on our faces. Just only God knew how much I loved him. Wilmer sat on the edge on the bed again, resting his palm on my hand. He stared deep into my eyes, with a wide smile on his face.

“Will you wait me tonight?” Wilmer asked, leaned closer to my face, our lips were inches away again. I breathed out and nodded my head slowly, leaning over too, so our lips touched again. But that time Wilmer pulled away, not letting me nibble on his lower lip. “See you tonight, baby.” He whispered before standing up and leaving me alone in the room.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I was so tired and all I wanted to do was sleep but no matter how bad I wanted it, at the same time I wanted to spend time with Wilmer later.

But no matter how hard I fought, my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

-

“Good morning” I heard the voice but I was too lazy to open my eyes. I felt someone sitting on the edge of the bed, stroking my hair. Suddenly I moved and felt the pain in my leg. Oh God, not again.

“Oh” I groaned and opened my eyes. On the edge was sitting Wilmer’s mom with a small smile on her face.

“Good afternoon, Demi.” The woman smiled to me. I looked at the watch and groaned. 2 pm. Fuck, how the hell could I sleep for so long? I didn’t even know or Wilmer was here at night, or not. I wasted one night sleeping, while I could be with my boyfriend… Uhh. “I brought you lunch because you wouldn’t come down the stairs anyways” She said.

“I’m not hungry, really.” I said, sitting up and looking at her.

“Okay.” The woman sighed. “We’re leaving today for that spa weekend you bought to us, I hope you and Wilmer won’t break anymore bones.” She said worriedly, making me laugh.

“We will be careful.” I said, still giggling. It was impossible to be careful with Wilmer, because when we were together in the same room, we were acting like kids, stupid kids but I loved it. “Have a nice weekend.” I smiled to Wilmer’s mom, and she smiled back.

“Thanks.” She gave me a hug before standing up and leaving the room.

I sighed and lay down again. The whole weekend with Wilmer sounds really good but it was our last weekend because he was going back to California to work on his new movie. And no matter how bad I wanted him to stay, it was useless, this time his work was more important.

I got out of the bed and jumped to the closet. I opened it and pulled out jeans and black t –shirt. Although I knew how much Wilmer loved me with nightdress, I needed to change. I didn’t bother to go to the bathroom, so I sat on the bed and started dressing up. As soon as my nightdress was on the floor and I was just in my panties and bra, the door opened and Wilmer came in.

I immediately tried to cover myself, but he started laughing so hard and I couldn’t help but giggled too. 

“I caught you almost naked, fuck, I would love to see you without those little clothes.” He said, walking closer to me and standing between my legs.

“We will see what we can do about that later.” I smirked and Wilmer shut me up with a kiss. We pulled away and he sat on the edge of the bed, letting me dress up. My cheeks were so red, but in reality I didn’t need to be ashamed, he was my man.

-

“We’re alone.” Wilmer stated, entering my room. He came closer to me and picked me up, “We’re going to sleep in my room because my bed is bigger than yours.” He stated when he carried me out of the room. I nodded my head, kissing his cheek, and smiling. We had all weekend together and I was sure this weekend was going to be really cool.

Wilmer gently put me on bed and turned on the TV before sitting beside me. There were some snacks too, so we could eat watching a movie. We decided to watch a movie, although we both knew that we will spend more time kissing than watching TV.

My man wrapped his hand around my shoulder, making us comfortable, cuddling into each other’s embrace. His kissed my lips and then we turned to the screen. We started watching movie, although I felt we were both not paying attention to it. How the hell I could be interested in a movie when I have a really hot man beside me? Plus we were alone, it was really good time to do something ‘bad’.

I looked up to Wilmer, who was looking at the screen. I started to kiss his shoulder and he finally looked down to me. His hand, which was wrapped around my shoulder, traveled down to my waist, while he kissed my lips.

“You look so handsome.” I said, putting my palms on each side on his cheeks. He gave me that cute smile and kissed my lips again. I was so lost in our kiss that I didn’t even notice how Wilmer had hovered over me. He left my mouth and came down with his kisses, kissing my neck and sucking on it lightly. It probably was the first time when I wanted him so bad and if wasn’t going to give me what I wanted, I will be mad. Really mad.

“Demetria” Wilmer groaned when I started to suck on his neck. His hands traveled up my thigh, stopping right where I wanted him. Seemed like he wanted the same just as bad as I wanted.

“Come on, don’t stop.” I groaned when he pulled away and stroking my cheek with his fingertips. He smiled to me and leaned closer, kissing my lips and pulling away again. He looked into my eyes and sighed.

“I love you so much.” He whispered and leaned closer to my neck, “You’re so fucking hot” He moaned, kissing my neck again.

“I want you” I whispered into his ear, “And this time I won’t let you stop me”