fifteen

i woke up and sat straight up in the bed.

3:10 AM.

i glanced beside me to notice that jack wasn't in bed. i felt more sober than i did a few hours ago, but the only thing i could think about was where is jack?

JACK'S POV

i walked up to the door and didn't bother to knock, knowing that sam doesn't leave his door locked. funny thing, since we live in los angeles. i walked through his house towards his room and kicked the door in, the top hinge breaking as the door swung open.

"jack, what the hell man?!" sam said, covering whoever his hookup tonight was with the sheets.

"you kissed my girl. that's our problem." i seethed, walking over to his side of the bed and pulled him up by his arm.

"stop!" the girl beside him screeched, but i completely ignored her.

"she didn't pull away!" sam attempted to defend himself.

"bullshit." my fist connected with his jaw and the girl screamed for me to stop again.

"JACK, BRO STOP!" sam shouted, grabbing his jaw. his lip was busted.

serves him right.

"leave rosalina alone. next time you'll be lucky if you get out with just a busted lip."

i walked out of the door and back outside to my car, glancing at my fist. my knuckles were a little red and there was some blood on them, but it wasn't my blood. not my problem. even though i highly doubted it, what if he was serious? what if rose did kiss back?

she wouldn't.

the whole drive back home, my mind ran over a scene of sam and rose hooking up. i know they have a history and i know they've hooked up recently, but would she do that to me? she did it to oliver.

she knows i cheated on madison, does she think i would cheat on her?

ROSE'S POV

is he with madison?

maybe he thinks i actually cheated on him with sam and went to go hookup with her to get back at me?

i grabbed my phone and went to his contact but as i did, i heard the front door open downstairs.

"jack?" i called out.

"yeah babe, it's me!" i heard him say back.

i climbed out of the bed and met him at the top of the stairs.

"where were you?" i asked, pulling him into my arms.

"i had to take care of something." he responded, squeezing me tightly. when we pulled out of our embrace, i noticed his knuckles.

"did you go to sam's?"

"yeah. i did. he had it coming, he knows i don't want him around you and he still tries."

"i won't hurt you jack. not to be with him, or anyone else."

he put a hand to my face, pulling me in by my cheek and pressing his lips against mine. our lips moved together slowly at first before it progressed.

"i don't want to think of you being with anyone else." he said lowly, picking me up and bringing us to his room.

"i wont." i said against his lips, feeling my back hit the cool silk blanket on his bed.

"good." he pulled his shirt over his head.

-

i put the toast on the table and brushed the strand of hair that fell out of my ponytail away from my face, looking towards the sound of footsteps.

"you made us breakfast?" jack asked, his lips curving into a smile.

"yep." i said, walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"have i told you that you're perfect?"

"hmm, you have now." i laughed, pecking his lips before heading to the fridge.

my phone started to ring on the counter and jack looked at it before i could, his brows furrowing together.

"mario?"

"shit, i was supposed to work last night." i groaned at the realization.

"she can't talk right now." jack answered my phone. his eyes widened.

"no, she can't do that. she wouldn't."

"what wouldn't i do?" i whispered.

"she'll be there tomorrow."

jack hangs up the phone and looks at me.

"he wants you to sleep with one of his clients."