eleven

"mad? what are you doing here?" jack asks, looking at the girl standing on the porch.

"i wanted to talk things over but i see you've moved on already." she says, glancing at me.

"it isn't like that." i lie. behind madison, sam and nate walk up.

"hey!" i walk past madison and hug sam, kissing his cheek.

"so can we talk?" madison asks jack.

say no.

"uh, yeah. but only for a few minutes, i really gotta go." jack lets madison in and closes the door.

"what's this about?" sam asks me. i shrug.

"we were going to head to the beach but madison showed up."

"that girl is always just showing up." he sighs. "they've had their fair share of issues, but they'll always end up back together."

"issues? like, arguing?"

"something like that. jack wasn't in the greatest spot awhile back and he said some things and did some things.." sam admits. jack johnson walks out of the house.

"this is the worst day for mad to be coming over. have any of you even seen twitter in the last 24 hours?" he says.

"no, what's going on?" i ask, genuinely curious. jack pulls up twitter on his phone and shows me a video of an audio file of jack.

you're a slut. you haven't told me about something.

you're not my boyfriend anymore.

no no no no, that's the thing, i don't wanna be your boyfriend anymore.

"this is jack?"

in the back, i hear someone calling for johnson.

guess who's going to be coming back to jack gilinsky? lemme guess: madison.

i can get any guy i want.

guess who can get any girl they fucking want?

probably not you. have a nice day.

"how long ago was this?" i ask. i suddenly wish that jack and i hadn't even began any kind of relationship, because if this is how i would be treated by him i don't want this.

"about a year ago, according to jack. i don't think he knows it's leaked everywhere but i'm going to tell him."

i went onto instagram and read some comments below the picture he posted of me.

johnlinksy: after all this madison drama he posts a picture of a different girl. classy jack.

"shit." i groan. "your fans think i'm part of the reason."

"i'll help with that." johnson says. he types away for a few moments before he shows me what he wrote.

jackj: @johnlinsky rose has nothing to do w all this lol. she's a friend of ours and her and jack have NOTHING going on. don't be so quick to assume..

"thanks." i laugh, giving him a half hug.

"why don't us four go to the beach and let madison and jack sort whatever out?" sam suggests.

"i'm down." nate shrugs.

"sure, why not?" i decide. "why don't we go see if jade and bryce are down?"

-

JACK'S POV

"i didn't leak it." madison says.