10. Question Time

"Okay so we could get something done for our project or we can do something more fun," I suggested. "And what exactly is 'something more fun'?" "Well, something like 20 questions," I said. "Are you kidding me? That's an awful idea," he laughed. "Come on, Luke! I want to know something more of you since you tell me nothing. Besides you owe me something for keeping me from going to school," I smiled. "You agreed to it, missy," he pointed out. "Luke, don't be difficult. Just say yes," I smiled. I grabbed his arm and pulled my best puppy face. "Fine," he sighed and pulled his arm out of my grip.

"What was your first pet's name?" He asked and I threw him the 'really?' look. "It was a Chihuahua called Prada," I laughed. This time he was the one giving me the 'really?' look. "It was Amanda's idea," I laughed. "I'm not really a Chihuahua person but she thinks they're cute."

"You're lucky you added that Amanda chose it or I would have walked straight out that door," he said. "Hey! It wasn't that bad! Prada had her cute moments," I laughed. "Let me guess, Amanda also put those ribbon thingies in Prada's hair," he asked, pronouncing 'Prada' with a typical white girl voice.

"She may have," I answered. He rolled his eyes and then started laughing. "Your sister is such a girly girl, I feel weird to be in the house where she lives like I can feel ... the sparkles.. affecting ... my lungs," he fake coughed.

"She isn't that bad," I claimed. "She's just a little bit... I don't know the word," I said. "Well I know a lot of words for her," Luke chuckled. I pushed his arm but couldn't stop myself from laughing. "Come on Luke, she's my sister and my best friend," I said, trying to hold back my laughter. "Okay, let's end this topic then, your turn to ask me something."

There were so many things I wanted to know about Luke but I didn't know if I should ask him. I decided to not ask him too personal questions yet because I didn't want to cause another fight when we're just becoming friends. "What's your favourite movie?" He thought for a while and then turned his eyes at the floor. "It's kinda stupid," he laughed. "Just tell me already," "Well, I really like mean girls," he admitted. His cheeks turned slightly red and I couldn't deny he looked adorable.

"I love that movie more than I love life!" I cheered. I was happy I finally found something I have in common with Luke. "I know right?" He smiled. "My turn. What was your first concert?" "Good one," I smiled. "It was Ed Sheeran," I answered proudly.

"How many boyfriends have you had before?" I raised my eyebrows. "Are you serious?" "You were the one who wanted to play this game so you'll need to answer all my questions honestly,' he smiled. "Fine, I've had two," I sighed. "Really? Only two? I'd swear it were at least six," he thought out loud. "No, I didn't. I just had some on-off relationships going on, which makes it look more." "Hmm," he said like he wqs thinking about something.

"What's your biggest dream?" He looked like he didn't expect that question at all. Luke cleared his throat and then answered me. "I want people to remember me." He stopped and smiled. "Like 'Have you heard about 5 seconds of summer? They're really cool guys'. I want to inspire people and share my own music with the world. But most of all I want to tour the world with my three best friends." Once again I noticed his smile growing when he talked about his band. He clearly enjoyed it more than anything.

"I still haven't heard your band play though," I said. "How do I know you don't suck?" "You will he. One day," he smiled.

"My turn again," he smiled. "On a scale from one to ten, how jealous do you think James is right now because you're skipping school with me?" "Probably twenty," I laughed. He snorted and looked at his feet.

He looked back up at me and his beautiful eyes softened when they locked on mine. His mouth formed into a smile and mine did too. "Did I ever tell you you're really beautiful?" He asked. I blushed but kept looking in his eyes. I didn't want to look anywhere else in the world. "Was that also a question?" "Yes it was, please answer me." "No, you haven't." "Well then I'm telling you now." I could literally feel butterflies in my stomach and I realized I was only fooling myself by thinking I could be just friends with him. I'd like to stop myself but it was already too late.

I was falling for Luke Hemmings.