I Don't Really Care If You Cry

A/N: VOTE FOR SHOUTOUT. SHOUTOUT IS AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER. WE'RE ON THE ROAD TO 5K READS GUYS!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kendall POV:

I'm outside Maddie's house right now. I don't know why she called me, but she said it's urgent. It's literally 9 o' clock at night.

Suddenly, she opens the door, and drags me in.

"Thank god, you're here." she says heavily panting.

"What in hell is wrong? Why did you call me to come over here so late?" I say frustrated.

"Because, Mackenzie went on a date.... with JOHNNY!" she exclaims.

I was shook. Mackenzie crossed the line. I warned her so many times about staying away from Johnny, and she did this.

Maddie POV:

I think it's good that Kendall doesn't know that I like Johnny. I don't even think we'd be standing here now.

Mackenzie POV:

"Thank you for an amazing night." I smile at Johnny.

"Anytime Kenz." he says back.

I start to walk towards my house, but he grabs my arm, and starts whispering in my ear, saying, "If Maddie, or Kendall try to hurt you tell me."

"I will."

I watch Johnny walk down the street towards his house, them I head for mine. As I opened the door, I'm confronted by the two people I wish not to see. Madison and Kendall.

"Oh, hey Kenzie, didn't see you there. Where did you go?" Kendall comes up and asks me.

"I.. I.. I was out, with friends." I reply. I'm scared. I don't know what she'll do.

"Oh really, I saw you go out with Johnny!" Maddie says. She's such a sellout.

"Kendall, why can't you stop bothering me. Johnny doesn't like you! He likes me! Just f***ing deal with it!" I scream on the top of my lungs.

I'm pretty sure the entire neighborhood heard. Mom did. She came running down the stairs.

"What in God's name is going down in here?! Kendall, why are you over here so late?"

"Uh.. she was talking with me outside." Maddie bursts out, trying to protect Kendall.

"Maddie, it's 9:30, and I don't think that's what's going on." Melissa says back. "Why the hell are you girls arguing over John?!"

"Mom, both Maddie and Kendall like him, and they don't want me to hang out with him!" I complain.

"Wait, you like Johnny?!" Kendall turns and asks Maddie.

"No, I don't. She's obviously lying." Maddie says trying to protect herself.

"You liar!" I shout back.

"Girls, enough. None of you are allowed to see Johnny. Final!" Melissa says firmly.

"But mom...." I start, but mom cuts me off.

"No buts Mackenzie! Now you and Maddie go up to your rooms. Kendall, I'm taking you home."

"But my mom doesn't know I'm here." Kendall says worried.

"Exactly." Melissa replies.

I quickly run upstairs to my room, crying. I'm so mad at my sister. Why could she do this to me?!

Third Person POV:

Mackenzie sits in her room crying on her bed, as Melissa took Kendall home. When Kendall got home, she was grounded for two weeks. While Melissa was away, Maddie went to cause trouble.

Maddie quietly opened Mackenzie's bedroom door, with a tired Mackenzie still sobbing on her bed.

"What the f*** do you want?" Kenzie asks her sister.

"You told Kendall our secret, you almost broke my friendship with her. I'm gonna make your life hell." Maddie scares her sister. "Cry all you want. I don't really care if you cry you little b****. F*** with me one more time little sis, and you'll see."

Maddie's eyes almost looked red, like she was possessed.

"Have a good night Kenzie-Boo." Maddie sweet talks to Kenzie closing her bedroom door.

"Help." Kenzie whispers to herself.

-------------------------------------

A/N: OH SHIT. IT'S INTENSE NOW!! JACHOLE NEXT CHAPTER??

SHOUTOUT TO @MYCLARAOSWALD AND @PRINCESSEVIE10 FOR VOTING. VOTE FOR SHOUTOUT!