Just Hold On

Mackenzie POV:

Nationals. Ugh Thank god I only have the group to dance in.

It's probably my last nationals. I remember our history of winning first place every year except 2015. Man, that beating was a rough  one. Hopefully Johnny and Jaheem can help us win nationals. Last year we had Kalani, Paige, Sophia and JoJo. We were basically a 'superteam'. But now, we're here.

I honestly don't want to continue to dance after this. I want to pursue a singing career. So does Johnny!

I know Maddie will continue to dance, only if fame doesn't reach her head. So will Kendall, Nia and Chloe. I don't know about Jaheem though.

"Girls, boys," Abby starts. "It's our last nationals, I need wins, all across the board."

I think she's about to go crazy. Thank god the show is finishing.

"Do you know who we are going up against?" Abby asks us.

"Candy Apples?" Johnny says unsure.

"No, MPD." Jaheem corrects him.

"Correct. You all remember the last time we faced them."

Last time we faced them was three months ago, and they below us out. We didn't get a single top 5 placement. They came first in every category. Junior, teen, senior, and group. If this happens again, especially on our last competition, this ending won't be a good one.

"It's all in your hands now." Abby says to us. "Good luck."

Third Person POV:

It's the final dance. All the kids are nervous. The moms are nervous. Abby is frustrated. Everyone feels the duets and Nia's solo will place, but the group is the worry.

The dance is introduced to the stage. The girls step on, Jaheem and Johnny step on. The music starts to play. Everything seems to be going fine. Abby has a small on her face, until yet another disaster strikes. Mackenzie falls on her head while doing a back-flip.

Johnny is the first to respond.

"Mackenzie, Mackenzie!" he cries. No respond.

"Some call 911!" Chloe shouts.

Melissa runs on the stage. "My baby! My baby!" she cries.

Nia hugs Chloe, while both cry. Jaheem is by Johnny's shoulder. The moms try to prevent a crowd. Maddie and Kendall are nowhere in sight.

It took 10 minutes for the ambulance to arrive. Melissa, Jill, Chloe, Jaheem and Johnny followed to the hospital.

Meanwhile, Maddie was in the bathroom, staring into the mirror. Kendall was behind her.

"It worked. Johnny's mine." Maddie says.

Kendall keeps her feelings to herself.

"Kendall, it's time."

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OK. Let me clear this up. I had this in my library but never published it. Even though I'm no longer in the DM fandom, I've decided I'm going continue and finish Featuring You.