Me And You

A/N: Shoutout to @JosBanks @cailinnorlando @123kassy1234 @takebydarkness @MariahWinterowd and @jenzie_for_ever for voting on the last chapter. Vote for shoutout.

--------------------------------------------

Mackenzie POV:

It's almost 9 pm and everyone is packing up to go home. I'm right next to Johnny. I want to tell him how I feel, but I don't know how he'll respond.

"Johnny," I say as I look over to him, "can I talk to you outside?"

"Sure. Let's go." he says grabbing his bag.

As I exit, I look to the corner to the room to see Kendall staring me down. I don't know if she knows I like Johnny.

"Kenzie!" she shouts.

I turn back, sending Johnny outside to wait on me. What does she want?

"What happened Kendall? Did I do something?" I ask.

"Um, you think I don't know. You better stay away from him." she snares.

"No Kendall, I'm not afraid of you." I say back.

She immediately grabs me and whispers in my ear, "I make your like hell. Remember who's your sister too."

I quickly run out the room, outside to Johnny.

"Sorry it too...."I start but Johnny stops me.

"Mackenzie, I know what's going on." he says.

"You... you do?" I stutter.

"Yeah, I just saw what Kendall did to you." he says with his head down.

"Johnny I know I should have told you this before but I....."

"You like me?"

"What?"

"I asked Do you like me?"

I'm speechless, but I have to answer him.

"Yes. I know, I should have told you..."

"Ssshhh!" Johnny stops me, and he kisses me on the cheek. My face starts to turn red.

"Saturday, after competition." he says before walking away.

Chloe comes up to me from behind and squeals, "You did it!"

"I didn't tell him. He knew for himself. He probably overheard what Kendall said to me."

"Oh Kendall."

---------------------------------------

A/N: TOO SOON?!?! I'll try to update more. How's everybody liking this so far?