She's Out

SHOOUTOUT TO @caitlinnorlando AND @SassyLana FOR VOTING ON ONE OF MY PREVOIUS CHAPTERS AND TO @theBella_02 for voting on my last chapter. If you guys want a shoutout, just vote on the last chapter.

----------------------------------------

Third Person POV:

The crowd applauded the girls and boys and they entered the stage. Everyone expected the dance to go well, but disaster strikes.

Chloe POV:

While in the middle of the dance, I look to my left and saw Kalani stumble on her left foot. She almost fell off the stage too.

Kalani POV:

God.... my foot. I think it's broken.

Abby POV:

During the dance, I noticed Kalani tripped, and almost fell of stage, then moments later, I noticed she hopped off the stage. I think her foot is broken.

"Kira. I think her foot is broken." I whisper across the moms.

"I'll go check it out." Kira says while briskly getting out of the row.

Chloe POV:

As we came off stage, we immediately rushed over to Kalani. She was crying, while holding her foot.

"Kalani, what happened?!" Maddie asks shocked at her sight.

"I think I broke my foot!" Kalani bawls out.

"Oh my god, Kalani sweetie!" I hear Kira say in the distance. "Someone call an ambulance!!"

Afterwords, the ambulance came. Kalani was taken to the hospital, and we haven't heard from her since. In the awards Johnny placed 1st in preteen and Jaheem placed first in teen. Nia and Maddie also got first in the duet/trio, and obviously, the group didn't place. CANDY APPLES CAME FIRST!! No wonder Abby didn't return to the dressing room.

Kalani POV:

The reason I stumbled, is because I looking at Jaheem, and thinking how Chloe would steal him from me. That little b**** better stay away from him, because when I get out of this cast, she's done for.

Abby POV:

I'm through this. I'm rebuilding my dance team. I want only first place winners. No losers. If I have to do another select team, I will.

Third Person POV:

Furious Abby then walks into pyramid. She doesn't even want to address the team, but she has too. She takes a deep breath and starts speaking.

"So, we took another L. ANOTHER L!!! This is bulls***. I might just cut all of you!" she starts. "Speaking of cutting people, has anyone seen Kalani?"

Everyone shakes their heads.

"Well, I cut her from this team! That's why she ain't here!" Abby says in an evil tone.

"But Abby," Jill starts, but Abby doesn't back down.

"Jill! Do you want Kendall to be cut from this team?!"

"No Abby I...."Jill starts again, but gets cut off.

"Then shut up!!" Abby screams.

The room goes dead silent.

"Pyramid," Abby starts. She rips of the first picture, which is Kalani's, then rips it off the glass, and throws it in the nearest bin. "Next, Kendall, Mackenzie, Chloe, you three were only in the group. Next, Johnny, Jaheem, Maddie and Nia, the only dancers that managed to win at competition,

This week, we are going to X-Pression dance in Sacramento, California. Maddie, you're the only one with a solo. There are two trios. Kendall, Johnny, and Mackenzie is one. Nia, Chloe, Jaheem is the other."

Maddie POV:

I'm the only one with a solo? Wow, Abby must really be mad. The last time she was this mad, only Kendall, Kenzie and I were getting solos.

"Start warming up for the group!"Abby says, "Moms, you may exit. Maddie, I need to talk to you."

Oh no.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for not updating the story is so long. Do you guys like it so far? Do you want more rivalries or more love affairs? Tell me in the comments.