In Two Weeks

VOTE FOR SHOUTOUT!! 5 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!

-----------------------

Abby POV:

Nationals is in 2 weeks. I want my team to go victorious 1 last time! I want them to dance their soles out. I want them to win every category. I'm making Maddie and Kendall perform a duet called Interrupted. I also have Johnny and Jaheem doing a duet called Burning Man. Nia will be performing a solo called Unique. The group is called Last Standing.

Third Person POV:

"Jaheem, what are you gonna do after the show and dance team ends?" Johnny asks Jaheem before entering Studio A.

"I'm thinking of quitting dance." Jaheem responded.

"I'm thinking the same thing. I want to sing instead of dance." Johnny adds.

"And both of you won't make it far." Kendall whispers behind them.

"Kendall, you need Jesus." Johnny says angrily.

"Can we have one day we don't fight?" Chloe asks everyone frustrated.

"She was made to fight." Johnny responds.

"Look who's talking! My names is all over the map than all of yours will ever be." Maddie boasts.

"That goes for you too Kendall." Jaheem says.

"Excuse me!" she answers back.

"No, excuse me! It must me myself I'm talking to." Jaheem sarcastically says.

"No, excuse me! It's two weeks til nationals and your lazy asses are still sitting in here quarreling about your futures!" Abby walks into the room and starts yelling at the kids. "GET INTO THE STUDIO!! NOW!!"

They all jumped up and scrambled across the place.

"Kids."

------------------------------------

A/N: DAMN, HAVEN'T UPDATED. NEXT CHAPTER IS NATIONALS